HibeeJibee

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's results:

EK 0-1 Queen's Park

Spartans 3-2 Brechin City

St Cuthbert ?-? Threave

Must say there have been some pretty decent results between LL clubs and SPFL opposition so far. All scorelines very close.

Tonight's results:

]EK 0_1 Queen's Park

Spartans] 3-2 Brechin City

Cuthbert 3_4 threave

Must say there have been some pretty decent results between LL clubs and SPFL opposition so far. All scorelines very close.

Mixed bag of results yesterday and today.

Friday 10th July

Dalbeattie Star 1-4 Morpeth Town

Saturday 11th July

Queen's Park 1-3 BSC Glasgow

East Kilbride 1-1 Clyde

Civil Service Strollers 0-0 Edinburgh City

Gala Fairydean Rovers 0-5 Cowdenbeath

(Raydale Cup) Gretna 2008 3-1 Carlisle City

Preston Athletic 2-1 Coldstream (at Middleshot)

Selkirk ?-? Lothian Thistle HV

Spartans 0-2 Huntly

Falkirk U20s 0-4 Whitehill Welfare

Did you not get a goal :lol:

Scored a cracker ... but it was ruled offside. I was about 20 yards off blowing oot ma erse trying to get back.

Mantis rolled back the years sure he's claiming 60 just for the bus pass :)

Not followed the LL since it started up but my mate has just signed with Cumbernauld Colts and wondered what they are like and how the regulars on here reckon they will do this season?

Who is your mate?

It's hard to know how they will do as I don't know enough about their squad etc, other posters may be placed to offer an opinion. In any case it's good to see another new team join the ranks.

Are they just new? Didn't realise that either. His name is Ross Ballantyne, was full time with Celtic and Motherwell before joining the juniors a good few years ago, he was Rutherglen Glencairn captain for last few years but needed a new challenge.

Are they just new? Didn't realise that either. His name is Ross Ballantyne, was full time with Celtic and Motherwell before joining the juniors a good few years ago, he was Rutherglen Glencairn captain for last few years but needed a new challenge.

The club has been running for a while as a youth set up, but I believe this is their first venture into this level.

Archived