Preseasonwatch 2015

HibeeJibee

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twitter says its in top Nick grim. It's one of the grounds on the list I haven't been to yet so you're one up on me.

Cheers SN.

I've got a new camera so when I get a comp I'll upload the highlights if I suss out how to use the camera properly.

Grimbo

Looking forward to BSC Glasgows pre-season bow on Saturday against Thorn Athletic....Good to see how the new faces are fitting in...still a few boys not returned from holiday yet, so 3 or 4 of our New under 20 squad will get some top team experience.

Delighted to see one of our Goalkeeping Academy Group 3 lads has been handed the opportunity to gain first team experience with BSC Glasgow this afternoon... GOALKEEPER JOSEPH WILTON. Released by Falkirk Pro-Youth aged 13 because he was "too small", Joe has spent nearly six years with us. Won Manager Player of the Year awards, been capped by Scotland Independent Schools v England, capped Drumchapel Amateurs to the Glasgow and District Youth Football League Under-19 League title aged just 17, and this year completed a

University treble of Scottish Cup, League Cup and League championship. Can't speak highly enough of this young man or his mother and family, who know where their son really developed his craft after the disappointing of Pro Youth football. Joe only came back from holiday last weekend and yet came in to train with one of our goalkeeping coaches for the last pre-season session on Monday night. Many wouldn't have bothered! Well done Mr King and Mr Young on providing Joe with the opportunity.

Hopefully, the example shown by Joseph Wilton will act as an incentive to others that sometimes you might have to take two steps backwards to go forward again.

FT scores:

BSC Glasgow ?-? Thorn Athletic

Dalbeattie Star 0-1 Whitley Bay

Dumbarton 1-0 Edinburgh City (at Spartans)

East Kilbride ?-? East Kilbride Amateurs [was 4-0 HT]

Eyemouth Utd P-P Gala Fairydean Rovers (waterlogged pitch :o!! it's July 4th!! :lol:)

Gretna 2008 12-2 Fleet Star

Ormiston ?-? Preston Athletic

Selkirk 3-3 Heaton Stannington

Duns 2-8 Spartans

FT scores:

Eyemouth Utd P-P Gala Fairydean Rovers (waterlogged pitch :o!! it's July 4th!! :lol:)

Duns 2-8 Spartans

BSC Glasgow won 5-1

FT scores:

Duns 2-8 Spartans

And there's them who want summer fitba :D

Meanwhile as the rest of the LL come oot traps flying ww are left behind till next sat! :P

They'll be keeping the big signings secret for another week then. Means it'll give the rest of the sides less time to prepare for them!

Really good workout for bsc today, thought thorn athletic were pretty good but did tire after an hour, we still have players on holiday but our new signings played, really well and got on the score sheet also a great performance from some of our under 20s, on to Tuesday now and morton at airdries stadium

Don't think any big name signings unlike narayaninsamy now that's a big name :P

"Dad, can I get my favourite City player's name on my shirt?"

"Sure son, excuse me how much is it per letter/"

"Five quid"

"OK son, who's your favourite player?"

"Narayaninsamy..."

"NO IT ISNAE- YER FAVOURITE PLAYER FAE NOO ON IS MBU!!!!"

Delighted to see one of our Goalkeeping Academy Group 3 lads has been handed the opportunity to gain first team experience with BSC Glasgow this afternoon... GOALKEEPER JOSEPH WILTON. Released by Falkirk Pro-Youth aged 13 because he was "too small", Joe has spent nearly six years with us. Won Manager Player of the Year awards, been capped by Scotland Independent Schools v England, capped Drumchapel Amateurs to the Glasgow and District Youth Football League Under-19 League title aged just 17, and this year completed a

University treble of Scottish Cup, League Cup and League championship. Can't speak highly enough of this young man or his mother and family, who know where their son really developed his craft after the disappointing of Pro Youth football. Joe only came back from holiday last weekend and yet came in to train with one of our goalkeeping coaches for the last pre-season session on Monday night. Many wouldn't have bothered! Well done Mr King and Mr Young on providing Joe with the opportunity.

Hopefully, the example shown by Joseph Wilton will act as an incentive to others that sometimes you might have to take two steps backwards to go forward again.

Joseph did really well on his top team debut for BSC....solid performance for 90 mins and won the respect of his new football family, great to see.

Archived