Irvine Meadow 2015-16

Shannon

Went to see medda for 1st time this preseason. Looking like a good team this year but Kelty were a class above I thought today they had basically everything in there team. Great passing team, work so hard for each other. Press very high and give opponents time on ball. Very physical also. They will be s tough team to beat this season. It's only preseason I suppose. Looking forward to watching medda this year.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great day down at Irvine yesterday. Excellent set up and a game played at a good tempo, I would think both teams would have taken a few positives from the game. Many thanks to all involved at the "Medda" for the warm welcome and excellent hospitality and best wishes for the season ahead.

PS. Must make mention to the excellent condition of the playing surface, well done to the groundstaff, pitch was like a bowling green.

Enjoyed the highlights, will you's have them regularly?

Only for first two friendlies to begin with then see if the wee team of volunteers from Ayrshire Film Company wish to continue doing it after then. Hopefully they will.

Good to see Gary McCann get in form before the competitive games start. Ross 'Archie' McPherson looks a real goal threat, hopefully he keeps it going throughout the season. Going to be spoiled for attacking options with Finnigan, Hall and Maxi not even in starting line up. I think Deas will be an important player for us this season.

• 1 month later...

Is murdy got what it takes tho .maybe big step to soon for him. Who ever takes is will need to work with what's there or get new budget for his own team horrible times just now for medda if Stevie does go as think he is top manager .

Would be worried if stevie were to go because I have a feeling a lot of players would follow him out the door.

Think we've carried on the poor league form from last season. Think we've only won 3 or 4 league games this year.

Archived