Irvine Meadow 2015-16

Shannon

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players walking . Egms in a couple weeks . Whatever it is it doesn't bode well

Just you focus on annoying the fixture man and having no home games until April. Will be Kilbirnie having an egm in April ;)

We have had 7 years of balancing the books / reducing our wages and keeping a competitive team on the pitch and won more trophies than a lot of teams including Vics and Kilbirnie could dream of during our downsizing - Super Premier x 3, West x 2, Ayrshire and semis of Scottish Cup plus memorable games v Arbroath, Hibs, Forres etc. Still plenty of work to be done and fresh ideas & faces needed.

I am sure even if relegated will bounce back eventually as decent support, good facilities, hard working football & social club committee plus our social club and the various events in there like our race night next Friday 26th February that make the club money to go towards the team. Few teams have a social club in their ground almost entirely staffed by volunteers and helping the football club through regular functions.

Good luck to you

We will be fine as unlike yourselves the club have never spent outwith their limits

No doubt you will be back but hopefully this time the drop down will bring a bit of humility as that's why fans of other clubs not me are having a pop at your club at this time

If we didn't get a home game until April I think you would have a hoard or Ladeside fans storming junior hq with pitchforks lol

We aren't relegated yet though a win v Peasy and hardly much in it at the bottom. Our fans and committee have never been on here giving it big licks even when winning Leagues and Cups. Been happy with the success but hardly giving it GIRUY to anyone.

We aren't relegated yet though a win v Peasy and hardly much in it at the bottom. Our fans and committee have never been on here giving it big licks even when winning Leagues and Cups. Been happy with the success but hardly giving it GIRUY to anyone.

Not on here because as you say the last 7 years you've been slowly reigning it in

But in the halcyon days of paying players £250 a week to sit in the stands there was plenty of it

The memory lasts long in a lot of folk hence the gloating in a lot of quarters

Not on here because as you say the last 7 years you've been slowly reigning it in

But in the halcyon days of paying players £250 a week to sit in the stands there was plenty of it

The memory lasts long in a lot of folk hence the gloating in a lot of quarters

Only ones to gloat are yourselves as Chris Strain Senior was an expert wind up merchant and always had a good record against Kilbirnie in big games and a Vics fan who has joined Pie and Bovril last week and all his posts are about Meadow :lol:

Only ones to gloat are yourselves as Chris Strain Senior was an expert wind up merchant and always had a good record against Kilbirnie in big games and a Vics fan who has joined Pie and Bovril last week and all his posts are about Meadow :lol:

As I said not gloating bud just stating my opinion

Don't get me wrong if Meadow do go down i wouldn't be upset in the slightest but as you said you will no doubt come back better for it just as we have & the buffs seem to be doing as well . The more stronger Ayrshire teams the better in my book

Very poor taste thread here. Talk about kicking someone when they are down. Even if meadow go down I'm sure thet will regroup quickly and be ready to dish out some kickings of their own!

Remember the arrogant, swagger of all connected with Meadow when it was going good. There's also the phrase about stamping on people on the way up the the ladder and nobody will catch you when you fall. Hell slap it into them. No sympathy here, hope they plummet to the brink and have a spell at looking up to everyone else for a change.

All at meadow? Don't give me that pish. Most folk involved with meadow nowadays are hard working volunteers just like at any other football club, doing it for the love of the club. The old money men and committee that you go on about are long gone.

All at meadow? Don't give me that pish. Most folk involved with meadow nowadays are hard working volunteers just like at any other football club, doing it for the love of the club. The old money men and committee that you go on about are long gone.

It's not pish, everybody connected to them thought they were better than everyone else. Didn't give a damn about anyone else's downfall or failings. Will be hard to find support on here with the exception of your own.

It's not pish, everybody connected to them thought they were better than everyone else. Didn't give a damn about anyone else's downfall or failings. Will be hard to find support on here with the exception of your own.

They were better though. They won the league three times along with a tranche of other trophies. This is football. This is what happens.

Archived