Bundesliga 2023/24

On 23/03/2023 at 21:25, German Jag said:

Nagelsmann punted by Bayern. Tuchel due to be the succesor.

@Neilly Top two leagues through to the ned of the season set as regards times & dates.

Seen that mate. I'm going April 20th so looking like will get Fortuna Koln on the Friday and Bochum on Saturday.

Unfortunately Leverkusens Europa League game has landed away from home on 20th or would have been at that as well.

Some couple of days for Julian Nagelsmann.

Lost his job.

Found out via social media.

Still had to go into work the next day for official sacking.

Split up with his gf.

Then the poor b@stard gets linked with the Spurs job 😂😂

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Watching the Bayern Dortmund game and there seems to be Dortmund fans dotted about the home end? Is that a thing in German football? And before you answer no I'm not getting them mixed up with the stewards 

I can't speak for every club and every game but I've definitely seen it a lot in Cologne when I've gone. Usually family or mates just sitting together, no issue. 

Shouldn't be a big deal but again Germany shows the way forward in football and football experiences.

A paltry (if that) 22.400 in attendance for H96's 1st win of the return set of fixtures. After the defeat in Braunschweig, there'd been a pile of fan protests outside the stadium. Saturday the Ultras/young team were in attendance up until the singing of the club hymm finished then f'd off.

As regards the game, 1st half was mince. Sandhausen after 15 minutes. Was thinking of heading off at half-time, but Maximillian Beier got the equalizer in the 47th minute.

2nd half, H96 deservedly in front through a well worked goal from Derrick Köhn. 3 points sealed in the 88th minute with Louis Schaub blasting one into the top corner.

Result leaves H96 more or less safe in mid-table. Sandhausen look to be certs for relegation. Fair dues to the couple of hundred who made the trip North.

Next up, Easter Saturday in Hamburg, at a sold-out Volksparkstadion.

IMG_4944.jpg

Was over for St Pauli v Jahn Regensburg last weekend for the 9 in a row.  Game was absolutely minging and the goal was befitting of it.  

However that's the first time I've seen them win so I'll absolutely take it.  

PXL_20230401_105820068.jpg

5 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

I said this a couple of years ago, or a variant on it, but Heidenheim's progress is in spite of Frank Schmidt. An awful coach who relies on one player. Previously it was Marc Schnatterer. Now it is Tim Kleindienst.

He'll need to get Terrode in the summer if that's the case :lol:

11 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Would be great to see them get in to UEFA CL and pump ra Sellic home and away.

Would personally hate this living in the east end especially cause I'd have about 15 folk trying to kip on my couch :lol:

Proverbial sh!te (non existant even) day at the office as H96 got gubbed 6-1 by BL2 second SV Hamburg.

As alluded to on the what you're drinking thread, prices in Hamburg are currently over the top. €44 for the section I was in, think it's €55 for the same section when St.Pauli come visiting in 2 weeks time.. Despite that, stadium was sold out with 57.000 in attendance (5.000 in the away end).

As regards the game, least said the better. 2-0 down at half-time, a sliver of hope when a well taken Derrick Köhn goal brought it back to 2-1. Thereafter was a goal every time Hamburg headed up the park.

Next up FC Heidenheim at home on Friday evening.

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4980.jpg

IMG_4981_.jpg

IMG_4984.jpg

On 09/04/2023 at 20:24, German Jag said:

Proverbial sh!te (non existant even) day at the office as H96 got gubbed 6-1 by BL2 second SV Hamburg.

As alluded to on the what you're drinking thread, prices in Hamburg are currently over the top. €44 for the section I was in, think it's €55 for the same section when St.Pauli come visiting in 2 weeks time.. Despite that, stadium was sold out with 57.000 in attendance (5.000 in the away end).

As regards the game, least said the better. 2-0 down at half-time, a sliver of hope when a well taken Derrick Köhn goal brought it back to 2-1. Thereafter was a goal every time Hamburg headed up the park.

Next up FC Heidenheim at home on Friday evening.

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4980.jpg

IMG_4981_.jpg

IMG_4984.jpg

Fucking hell.  I'm €15 when I go to St Pauli in the same league, in the same city and with a better view :lol:

Think you have just enough points to stay up.  Could be grim with a few less.