Bundesliga 2023/24

That's a ridiculous decision. I like to see referees punish teams when a player hits a shot and is clattered after hitting it rather than adopting the utterly nonsensical 'he'd got the shot away so it doesn't matter' argument that all commentators seem to believe, but that was getting a shot away and falling over without being touched.

Should have been 2-0 there.

3-2 for H96 on Friday night in a game that saw the guests from Heidenheim take the lead twice.
Overall H96 were worth the 3 points, but Heidenheim (who have their own hopes of promotion) were difficult to break down.
Verhoek's opener in the 1st half was nullified right on the stroke of half-time. An og by Anton gave Heidenheim a 2-1 lead prior to newly substituted Fullkrug equalising which was followed up 3 minutes later by Saranren-Bazee's winner.
The win consolidates H96's position in 3rd.
Big game next Monday when H96 travel to Stuttgart who are now top following Braunschweig's defeat at Union Berlin last night.
Had a colleague from the States attending, so in the main stand for a change accounting for the different camera angle.
ffe59e75f55a9bd13ddb4d9486fddfd1.jpg130ed9d1c422f5bee3c8cf4893a44e19.jpg205f64044378c533bc40ff2ca0789d0e.jpg

My mum lived in Germany much of her twenties before moving back to Scotland and meeting my Dad. So my mum being a football fanatic she told me all about German football and how Gladbach were the big deal and how she supported them out there. So when we used to get the German channels on the old sky boxes, I used to watch Borussia on the TV and go to a game when my mum took me to Germany each year. So for years of going out latterly myself I have made some good mates out in Mönchengladbach so I always travel across myself and catch up with them. 

Ah... The German channels on the old Sky boxes! Not just good for football! A god-send to a teenage 8milebu! [emoji1]

I'd love to go to more Bundesliga/German games. Been to see both 1860 Munich and Borrusia Dortmund, both absolutely fantastic experiences despite the actual games we seen not being that great.

The latest set of fixtures have been kind to me. Now getting over for Hamburg v Hertha on Sunday March 5th and Hamburg v Hoffenheim on April 8th. Will probably head over to Berlin on the 9th for Hertha v Ausgberg with my Uncle in Berlin too. 

Hoping to get over the final Hamburg game of the season at home to Wolfsburg on May 20th however I need to be back in Dundee for tea time on the Sunday that day so still mulling over whether to shell out through the nose for a flight via Amsterdam that will get me home in time. 

Watching Hoffenheim v Dortmund. Cracking game [emoji4]

Has anyone used Viagogo for buying football tickets? Looking at some for Herta Berlin v RB Leipzig in May as we are going to Berlin then. At £50 each they are expensive but not as bad as they might be. Not sure how legit and reliable they are though.

There was chat earlier about viagogo. You'll pay more than face value and it might be possible to get tickets through the club anyway. I used them to go to Ajax a few years ago. My first purchase didn't come through in time but I was given a full refund. My second attempt was an e-ticket and it came through within half an hour of buying it. No bother getting in and it was certainly legit. 

There was chat earlier about viagogo. You'll pay more than face value and it might be possible to get tickets through the club anyway. I used them to go to Ajax a few years ago. My first purchase didn't come through in time but I was given a full refund. My second attempt was an e-ticket and it came through within half an hour of buying it. No bother getting in and it was certainly legit. 

Ahh, I hadn't thought to look back. Thanks very much though, very useful. I'd wait and try and buy directly from the club but I'd like to give them to the OH for Christmas and they won't be on general sale for a bit I think, they are only selling to the end of Feb at the moment.[emoji1]

Flagging Kramaric for offside (wrong anyway) while in his own half of the park sums up the officials so far. Excellent game; woeful refereeing. Reus was a clear and needless second yellow though.

Yeah, they have been pretty rubbish.