Bundesliga 2023/24

20 minutes ago, Empty It said:
39 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
I signed up tonight for Bet365 purely as they’re showing games! Do they not usually show live games on Bet365?

They show alot of live games throughout the season never Scottish or English top flight though.

I’ll watch any league right now tbh! 

11 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I signed up tonight for Bet365 purely as they’re showing games! Do they not usually show live games on Bet365?

Just on a tiny screen in the corner though, they don't let you go full screen.

Skybet let you go full screen or also the picture in picture option if folk were wanting to watch a game in the foreground while still browsing the web. Just need to have an account, doesn't have to be funded. I've watched a couple of Belarusian games on sky bet recently despite self excluding myself from them about 2 years ago :lol: Prefer their streaming to bet 365s for any games not on telly. 

Edited by C. Muir

Shout out to the OG’s who were here before COVID19.

Hertha will always ship goals with big Boyata at the back. It’s nice to see Dodi getting back in the team after carrying us at the start of the season.

Just now, TheGoon said:

This is all very, very weird.

Maybe the K-League had the right idea with playing crowd noise over the tannoy. Felt considerably less eerie, although that's only from a TV viewing perspective and it'd maybe seem worse in the ground.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:
3 minutes ago, Dele said:
That's a penalty. 

No but surely a corner.

The only way that's all come about is if they've given a free kick for offside (which I never knew when I was wanting a penalty).