Bundesliga 2023/24

11 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Köln Bertha tickets sold out before public sale. Looks like it'll be tough to get a game this season at this rate

No doubt after 10 games and not many points you'll get a ticket no bother! 

Looking forward to the game in a few weeks time where Borussia will show Köln who the big boys are. Easy 3 points 

15 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Any idea when the kick off times will be confirmed for October's games?

Booked my flights and hotel for my hockey weekend. I've got the choice of 2 football games on the saturday - quite fancy knowing what the kick off times will be for both of them.

German Jag said a couple of pages back that it will likely be once the CL and EL group stage participants have been confirmed

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

I'm in Berlin in February, Union are at home to Bayer Leverkusen when I'm there. Is it easy enough to get tickets?

In a word, no.

Complete opposite ends of the scale when it comes to getting Union tickets vs getting Hertha tickets. With Union being in the Bundesliga for the first time ever, coupled with a relatively small stadium and a large number of ST holders, you may struggle. I think @Todd_is_God is a Unioner, he may be able to offer better advice.

If you don't manage it, see if BFC Dynamo are at home as I believe this is their last season at the Friedrich Ludwig Jahn Sportpark before it gets redeveloped.

Edited by AyrTroopMajor

On 27/08/2019 at 13:32, AyrTroopMajor said:

In a word, no.

Complete opposite ends of the scale when it comes to getting Union tickets vs getting Hertha tickets. With Union being in the Bundesliga for the first time ever, coupled with a relatively small stadium and a large number of ST holders, you may struggle. I think @Todd_is_God is a Unioner, he may be able to offer better advice.

If you don't manage it, see if BFC Dynamo are at home as I believe this is their last season at the Friedrich Ludwig Jahn Sportpark before it gets redeveloped.

There hasn't been a public sale of tickets for a home game this season. For the Dortmund game coming up, not even every member is guaranteed a ticket. Im hoping to get to the Mainz game in April, but i'm not sure i'll get a ticket. By April i'm hoping the hype will have calmed down a little, but both sides will likely be fighting relegation so might not be any easier at all.

To answer your question, however, a ticket tout outside the stadium will likely be your best bet. Köpenick is a tad out of the way just to head over in hope, but if you've nothing else to do it wouldn't be a total waste.

Tickets on the official site generally go on sale 6 weeks prior. Firstly to members without STs, then to all members, before finally a public sale if any are left.

Dynamo fans are hostile, so worth bearing that in mind if you do choose to go there. Viktoria, Lichtenberg, Berliner AK or Hertha II might be better options. Altglienicke are currently playing at Dynamo's ground, should you wish to visit there without having to deal with Dynamo fans.

Edited by Todd_is_God

7 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

1860 might have a game

7 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I'm in Munich in October and of course it's the bloody international break!

Nope, Dritte Liga is also off for the international break, tier 4 Regionalliga Bayern is the highest level of games in that neck of the woods around then. 

7 hours ago, placidcasual said:

I'm in Berlin in February, Union are at home to Bayer Leverkusen when I'm there. Is it easy enough to get tickets?

As mentioned by ATM & TiG, no chance unless via a tout outside or an extortionate price on viagogo, seatwave etc. I was there 3 years ago for the H96 game but that was only due to having a pre-sale right for the away section.

Leverkusen don‘t take the biggest numbers to away games outside of their local NRW region, but the novelty value of 1st game etc. will likely see a full away end (dependent on game day).

As TiG also mentions, Dynamo fans are to be avoided. In the police classification regarding fans they are classified as not just being up for a fight but more than likely to go out looking for one. They‘re also a shower of right-wing cünts. Avoid if you can. 

8 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Aa a couple of others have already pointed it out tout is best bet, I managed get tickets at face value from a tout  before a game against Dynamo Dresden last season. I think I got lucky as there seemed to be quite a few people looking for tickets. Tho there were tickets available the week before online, which I forgot to order but as others have already said would be considerably more difficult now. Anyway if you do go look for people that look like they are holding up what look like tickets and hope for the best. Worked for me

16 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Dynamo fans are hostile, so worth bearing that in mind if you do choose to go there. Viktoria, Lichtenberg, Berliner AK or Hertha II might be better options. Altglienicke are currently playing at Dynamo's ground, should you wish to visit there without having to deal with Dynamo fans.

15 hours ago, German Jag said:

As TiG also mentions, Dynamo fans are to be avoided. In the police classification regarding fans they are classified as not just being up for a fight but more than likely to go out looking for one. They‘re also a shower of right-wing cünts. Avoid if you can. 

Christ...never mind @placidcasual I take back my last bit of 'advice' :lol:

On 28/08/2019 at 06:28, Waspy said:

I don't think Dynamo Berlin fans are as bad as they once were.

This is my understanding too. I have a wee interest in former GDR football and of the different books, blogs and podcasts, quite a few people have gone to watch Dynamo and I'm not aware of anyone having any problems, despite the reputation of the fans. Indeed, there are some who would challenge the 'Union - all round good guys' and 'BFC - evil personified' theory.

Personally, it's a place I'd be keen to visit with BFC having such a fascinating (dodgy is still fascinating after all) history, and the ground itself is a soon to be gone relic of a different era. 

That said, I'm obviously not taking any responsibility if placidcasual goes and gets attacked by neo nazis :shutup