Bundesliga 2023/24

Aye, can't argue with the work Favre has done with Gladbach. They were an utter shambles when he took over and took them from battling relegation to Champions League football in a relatively short period of time, playing some good football too.

Surprised to see he's left so early on into the season which, granted, has been utterly rotten for them so far. Losing Kruse and Kramer was always going to be keenly felt, but not to the point when they're bottom with no points at this stage IMO. From what I've seen so far of Gladbach, the players there need to take more responsibility for the start they've had.

They're a club I've kept an eye out for after watching them crush Cologne a few years back so I hope they can turn it around. Will be interesting to see who takes over in any case.

Also thought Dortmund were excellent again today. As Mr Brightside said, could've won by 4 or 5 and looking forward to watching their game with Bayern in a couple of weeks. Cracking start made by Tuchel.

Watching Bayern v Wolfsburg and it's an excellent game.

Wolfsburg winning so far but it's only half time. A brilliant shot on goal from Wolfsburg when Neuer made a mistake rushing out from his goal, a shot from their own half came off the post.

Looking forward to the rest!