Bundesliga 2023/24

4 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Peach of a goal there

Two cracking goals from Dortmund and I can see them adding and another two or  three if they fancy it.

Lovely goal. It’s quite interesting to see the alternative goal celebrations, although since the players are close to each other anyway, I’m not sure why they aren’t allowed? Never mind though - makes things interesting.

Freiburg goal was a shocker hopefully Leipzig can get back into it.
Nah, I'm hoping not. NOt because of the anti-Red Bull stuff, but because a friend of mine is from Freiburg and when I've been to Germany for football it's been in their end. They always seem to punch above their weight and get close to the European slots.

Switched to Hoffenheim v Hertha in the hope of seeing an actual contest. Immediately see Hoffenheim miss a ridiculous sitter then within five minutes of turning over Hertha score twice in two minutes.

Neither of these teams can defend to save themselves, it's extremely entertaining 

Nah, I'm hoping not. NOt because of the anti-Red Bull stuff, but because a friend of mine is from Freiburg and when I've been to Germany for football it's been in their end. They always seem to punch above their weight and get close to the European slots.
I've got freiburg at 15/2 on a trebles and 4somes coupon (5 matches, mainly draws) - so I'm loving this score.

That's definitely the game for me, now that dortmund have wiped the floor with the schalke keeper.