Bundesliga 2023/24

Yeah, I've been when it's around 30,000 and near the Ostkurve the atmosphere is still good.

You'll usually get tickets no bother for games through the club website and they've been a decent side the past couple of years which helps bring in punters.

Just as they're (hopefully) getting a decent Europa League run, I've moved back to Scotland. Great...

Nice to Davie Selke getting in amongst the goals against England today. I'll be looking at heading out for one of the European games in October depending on the fixtures.

Yeah you did ask mate. I managed to sneak in on my 2nd attempt with a nordkurve upper ticket. I can try for you mate, the very least I can score you tickets no bother. 

Yeah, I was. That was my third visit. Always enjoyed my trips there, especially seeing a young Marco Reus scoring a double in a 5-1 win v Koln when relegation looked certain

18 hours ago, Johnny Däpp said:

Yeah you did ask mate. I managed to sneak in on my 2nd attempt with a nordkurve upper ticket. I can try for you mate, the very least I can score you tickets no bother. 

That'd be brilliant mate, cheers. I'll wait and see what the fixtures throw up tomorrow and may take you up on your offer.

Out of interest, have you ever bought away tickets for Borussia (we were looking at a potential trip to Hamburg or Berlin this year, so if could get Borussia tickets in the away end at either ground that'd be decent)? And if so, were they easy enough for you to get your hands on?

I'm in Berlin 11/11 but international weekend so no games in top two leagues. Magdeberg looks closest if they're home but going for gig so possibly touch and go. Mate I'm going with hasn't been before so wants to do Olympic stadion tour so that might be only football fix unless Germany play friendly in Berlin around then.

I'm in Berlin 11/11 but international weekend so no games in top two leagues. Magdeberg looks closest if they're home but going for gig so possibly touch and go. Mate I'm going with hasn't been before so wants to do Olympic stadion tour so that might be only football fix unless Germany play friendly in Berlin around then.

Tennis Berlin was great fun if they've got a game on.

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 18:16, Johnny Däpp said:

I have a few times mate but never in Germany and those tickets were sorted from a mate. I wasn't a member then so I probably could get away tickets now. The likes of Berlin should be fine as we get a large allocation there. 

When the fixtures are out give me a shout mate

We're going across to Hamburg this year, the weekend of 13 October.

Hoping to take in (or at least a couple of depending on scheduling):
St Pauli v Kaiserslautern
Werder v Monchengladbach
Hannover v Frankfurt

So will take you up on your offer of trying to get standing tickets in the away end at Werder if it's still open?

Also, anyone able to advise on standing tickets at Hannover? I've got Frankfurt away end tickets before (when they played Werder coupe of years ago via a ballot on the official site), but fancy standing in the home end if possible

6 hours ago, Landry Zahanioni said:

We're going across to Hamburg this year, the weekend of 13 October.

Hoping to take in (or at least a couple of depending on scheduling):
St Pauli v Kaiserslautern
Werder v Monchengladbach
Hannover v Frankfurt

So will take you up on your offer of trying to get standing tickets in the away end at Werder if it's still open?

Also, anyone able to advise on standing tickets at Hannover? I've got Frankfurt away end tickets before (when they played Werder coupe of years ago via a ballot on the official site), but fancy standing in the home end if possible

Stadionplan-2016-17.jpg

N1-N8 is the main (safe) standing section. My ST is for N7, but usually watch from N6. The upper sections N14 - N17 are where the Ultras reside.

For the Ultras section, can't help, but for most other areas in the North block should be able to assist.

What numbers of people are we talking about?

15 hours ago, German Jag said:

N1-N8 is the main (safe) standing section. My ST is for N7, but usually watch from N6. The upper sections N14 - N17 are where the Ultras reside.

For the Ultras section, can't help, but for most other areas in the North block should be able to assist.

What numbers of people are we talking about?

That'd be brilliant mate, cheers. It would just be two standing tickets we'd be looking for, but I'll DM you once we've sorted travel plans etc

Looking to get a trip sorted for September and maybe take in 3 games. Done Dusseldorf the last time and went to Dortmund, Fortuna and Leverkusen games.

Any suggestions of a decent different city where you could take in a few games close by in September? BL2 as well obviously.

[mention=8056]German Jag[/mention] not a bad signing for you guys today in Julian Korb. Cracking wee full back, unfortunately had too much competition around him and didn't quite get his chance. His goal v Man City in the champions league was class!

This was me and Korb 2 years ago :-) 

IMG_0502.thumb.PNG.b20bd7bb0a5055d3115d4d5a30ed2fe7.PNG

182db7f460620044a471f5a59db313d5.jpg182db7f460620044a471f5a59db313d5.jpg

088b884955d31c3e605dadaed7ec4790.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Hard to believe it but Karlsruhe's season started yesterday in the 3 Liga.

2-0 at home, so was relieved that we got a draw on the end.

I know Germans have a long Winter break, but this seems like a very early start.

There are 20 teams in the Dritte Liga, so an extra 4 games as compared to the top 2 leagues.

Hard to believe it but Karlsruhe's season started yesterday in the 3 Liga.
2-0 at home, so was relieved that we got a draw on the end.
I know Germans have a long Winter break, but this seems like a very early start.

Aye, I noticed that over the weekend. Paderborn were cruising 4-1 at one point only to finish 4-4. 1860 Munich made a winning start to their Regionalliga Bayern campaign.