Bundesliga 2023/24

15 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Thought the Dortmund game was alright. Fair enough it was strange with no fans, but at least it's something to watch.

As for a tactical analysis, Haland looks like a massive baby. 

Agreed, I quite enjoyed it. I think the changes like the empty stadium, no celebrations make it quite interesting to watch because it’s all a bit different.

20 hours ago, Biscuits said:

Was weird at the start but as time went on I started to forget there were no fans there. Beer may have helped with this tho

It didn't help with the commentators and pundits banging on about how weird it was as if there's never been closed door games before. 

Edited by Dee Man

Turned over to the Leipzig game after the Dortmund forgone conclusion - guy operating the camera behind the goals takes a ball to the head and Freiberg have a 94th minute goal ruled out for offside by VAR!  Could also hear some of the conversation with the ref Felix Brych in the Augsburg game after a penalty claim, having ref mic like in rugby would be a great addition to these games without fans.

29 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Turned over to the Leipzig game after the Dortmund forgone conclusion - guy operating the camera behind the goals takes a ball to the head and Freiberg have a 94th minute goal ruled out for offside by VAR!  Could also hear some of the conversation with the ref Felix Brych in the Augsburg game after a penalty claim, having ref mic like in rugby would be a great addition to these games without fans.

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Has anybody here bought the £25 BT pass today and managed to get access?

I paid for it at 3.30pm and they still haven't activated my login yet. Seething.

Seems to be numerous tweets about the same situation. 

Imagine they didn't anticipate the demand. 

Should get a refund, or it'll be put to next week. 

28 minutes ago, The OP said:

It’s very odd that man marking, walls at free kicks, etc are all still things but they can’t stand close together to celebrate and the subs sit miles apart.

As each game passes I imagine you'll begin to see players getting closer to one another with the celebrations. At this stage in time it's more about being seen to be doing their utmost to prevent contagion. In reality the likelihood of someone spreading to someone else via a goal celebration must be almost zero.