Bundesliga 2023/24

Bremen were the better team but away goals in a domestic playoff in empty stadia doesn't seem right. 
Usually I would agree but due to the constant racket of pots and pans in that game last night I've changed my mind and think that any Bremen goal should have counted as double.

Union Berlin plan to allow season ticket holders into the first game of the season. Fans obviously need a ticket and a negative corona virus test less than 48 hours old.

Borussia Dortmund paying €26 million for 17 year old Jude Bellingham - a Championship player - is just mental.

Iv only heard good things about this kid. Some say he is far and away Birmingham City’s best player even at such a young age. I thought United were after him

10 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Iv only heard good things about this kid. Some say he is far and away Birmingham City’s best player even at such a young age. I thought United were after him

That changed after Neilson went back to Hearts. 

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Borussia Dortmund paying €26 million for 17 year old Jude Bellingham - a Championship player - is just mental.

The fact that he has a first team regular at aged 16 shows that he is not your average Championship jobber.  I don't think he can properly join Dortmund for another year so I imagine he will spend next year on loan somewhere.  Either way I think this is a good move for him, DOrtmund consistently gives young players a chance while he risks getting stuck in reserve purgatory at the big English clubs.

Oh and I see Andre Schurrle has retired age 29

Oh and I see Andre Schurrle has retired age 29

He seems to be getting a bit of stick online for chucking it at 29. He’s come out and said that mentally, his head isn’t there anymore so doesn’t see any point in carrying on.

Fair play to the guy, he set up the winner in the World Cup final and married a Kazakh supermodel. He’s pretty much won at life, and can enjoy his retirement.

On 09/07/2020 at 14:56, ScottR96 said:

Does anybody know when 2020/21 fixtures are released for Bundesliga? 

Just announced that they´ll be made public on 7th August.

Super-cup (Bayern v. Dortmund) to be played on Wednesday 30 September.