Bundesliga 2023/24

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Dortmund have well and truly shat the bed here, as usual.

Harsh. Thought they deserved something from the game. That sitter they missed though 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Unimpressed with Haaland

Fair play to Bayern Munich, they totally done a job on him. Soon as Dortmund were attacking, the Bayern CMs and defence went all compact in and around the box. Great finish from Kimmich who’s going down the Philip Lahm route of full back to midfielder with great effect.

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

Titles over.

Agreed.

Quite enjoyed the 0-0 between Gladbach and Bremen although I lost my bet on Mönchengladbach. Was an intriguing game, thought Gladbach looked more skilled and Bremen more determined with a higher workrate.

Thought Thuram was very good at times and looked lazy at others. Was debating with myself as to whether I’d prefer him or Edouard in my team and I’d say the nod definitely goes to Eddie at the moment. To be continued...

Edited by The OP

17 minutes ago, The OP said:

Quite enjoyed the 0-0 between Gladbach and Bremen although I lost my bet on Mönchengladbach. Was an intriguing game, thought Gladbach looked more skilled and Bremen more determined with a higher workrate.

Thought Thuram was very good at times and looked lazy at others. Was debating with myself as to whether I’d prefer him or Edouard in my team and I’d say the nod goes to Eddie at the moment. To be continued...

Thought that game was pish. Borussia really struggled to do anything this game, Werder passed us off the pitch in the 1st and the 2nd was a non-event except from Sommer providing a few heart in mouth moments. 

Thuram is a terrific talent, he's still young and got a lot of learning to do. 

For the 2nd game in a row Borussia we're obviously missing Zakaria. Kramer just didn't cut it today and Neuhaus who I really like needs to up his game. Midfield is a bit of a problem for us. 

I think it's becoming obvious that the team is struggling with only having 2 and a half weeks training after a 7 week lay off and no "pre-season" games. It was a bold call to restart the season, I think this is why we're seeing crazy results across the BL.