Bundesliga 2023/24

1 minute ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Me and my son have cut outs! Definitely a great idea. It is not Borussia Mönchengladbach themselves who've organised it, it's the MG Fan Projekt. 

No idea how that was a penalty, even worse the ref went to look at it for ages 🙄

Thought was a stonewaller. Yes the shot had been taken but he took the player clean out.
Scooter music however 

Poor from Borussia today. Leverkusen wanted it more and got it. Can see why the penalty was awarded but it seemed very soft and unfortunately that decided the game as Borussia were on top and looking good to push on and score another but the penalty going in done it for me. 

Wouldn't have went with that line up personally, I don't rate Strobl and not a big fan of Hofmann either yet both made up 2 of our midfield 3, unfortunately Neuhaus was quiet as well. Really missed Zakaria, Kramer should've been in there today. 

I had a ticket for this game from the original date in March!

Interesting to see 2 of the banners that were visable on the Nordkurve. Wonder if the DFL will take exception to Borussia allowing their Ultras to put messages up like that. 

"Fußbal ohne fans ist nichts" on the fence - Football with fans is nothing 

"Borussia gegen Geisterspiel" on the top tier of the Nordkurve - Borussia against Ghost Games. 

54 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Interesting to see 2 of the banners that were visable on the Nordkurve. Wonder if the DFL will take exception to Borussia allowing their Ultras to put messages up like that. 

"Fußbal ohne fans ist nichts" on the fence - Football with fans is nothing 

"Borussia gegen Geisterspiel" on the top tier of the Nordkurve - Borussia against Ghost Games. 

Does seem weird to put those up. You’d think the club would think twice, even if the fans are daft enough to think that.

I went to to Allianz Arena when Bayern used to groundshare with 1860 Munich. The change in how it looks today is mad, inside is completely redesigned. 

Edited by Jambomo

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

I went to to Allianz Arena when Bayern used to groundshare with 1860 Munich. The change in how it looks today is mad, inside is completely redesigned. 

The seats not just being plain grey makes a difference. I know 1860 didn't want the seats to be all red but grey was an especially drab choice.

Just now, Rodhull said:

The seats not just being plain grey makes a difference. I know 1860 didn't want the seats to be all red but grey was an especially drab choice.

Yeah, it didn’t help we were seeing 1860 so it wasn’t the fullest - grey seats everywhere!