Bundesliga 2023/24

Have a friend that lives in Cologne. Noticed that during the mid-term holidays, FC Koln are playing at home to Bayern. What's the chances of getting a ticket like for this? Notice it goes on sale to members first. Would rather grab a ticket before I go over!

Have a friend that lives in Cologne. Noticed that during the mid-term holidays, FC Koln are playing at home to Bayern. What's the chances of getting a ticket like for this? Notice it goes on sale to members first. Would rather grab a ticket before I go over!
Fortuna Köln are are at home in the league that weekend against Borussia Mönchengladbach II if yer looking for a game. Had a look at Viktoria Köln fixtures too but they are away that weekend.

3 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Fortuna Köln are are at home in the league that weekend against Borussia Mönchengladbach II if yer looking for a game. Had a look at Viktoria Köln fixtures too but they are away that weekend.

It was largely due to the Dundee link that I was looking at FC Koln tbh. Will have a look though as the missus is wanting to go over anyways having lived in Germany for several year.

On 20/12/2019 at 10:10, German Jag said:

Exact dates & times for the games through to the start of April announced earlier.

A friend is looking to go to the Hertha v Leverkusen game on 9th May. Any idea when those dates are likely to be finalised?

14 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

A friend is looking to go to the Hertha v Leverkusen game on 9th May. Any idea when those dates are likely to be finalised?

That's Hertha's second last fixture of the season. i believe the final 2 rounds of fixtures in the Bundesliga all take place at the same time on the same date. Google indicates that the kick-off time for this game is 14:30 and I would be inclined to trust that.

ETA: No games are moved for TV on the final 2 fixtures of the season.

Edited by AyrTroopMajor

1 minute ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

That's Hertha's second last fixture of the season. i believe the final 2 rounds of fixtures in the Bundesliga all take place at the same time on the same date. Google indicates that the kick-off time for this game is 14:30 and I would be inclined to trust that.

Ah right nice. That would make it simpler to sort if so.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Rodhull said:

3 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

ETA: No games are moved for TV on the final 2 fixtures of the season.

Yip Saturday the 9th. K/Off is at 15:30 though. 

Heading to Mönchengladbach with my son the following weekend for the Mainz game. Looking forward to it!

Turns out I'll be at our dutch office when Borussia play Köln at home so hope to make that one albeit I'll need to drive to Denmark right after it en route to Stockholm.

Then back again in March for my wee sisters fiancé's stag doo, going to the game against Leverkusen then I hope to return again in April for the union Berlin game with my son again for his birthday! Looking like 5 games this season 😁