Bundesliga 2023/24

10 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

If the missus fucks off soon I'll be watching former German powerhouse Kaiserslaughtern play just along the road at Viktoria. Apparently they still take a massive away support, excited!

Only found out the other day they are BL3! Scandalous for a club their size. I love their stadium! 

Bayern making an arse of it and it sounds like Rottenbulls arse almost collapsed after being 3-0 at half time to concede 2 in the 2nd. They top the league for now but Borussia have a big game tomorrow against a decent Freiburg. With a decent result in the Europe league during the week I'm looking forward to this! About time I take advtange of my work opening an office just over the border in NL 😁

An enjoyable day out in the Hansestadt as H96 managed to shitfest their way to Kenan Kocak’s first win, in an absolutely god awful game.
A full house, away end sold out in about 25 minutes.

As regards the game, Linton Maina put H96 in front in the 7th minute. The rest thereafter was midfield turgidness. Backs to the wall for the last 10-15 minutes as St. Pauli tried everything to rescue a point.

Result lifts H96 above St. Pauli, but still hovering around the wrong end of the table. Wiesbaden & Bochum winning not the best.

Next up a Saturday home game against Erzgebirge Aue.

6C3B6820-92EC-450E-AAC7-4B2301C3E5EF.jpeg

44AB77EB-9D92-4AC0-A18C-1081F5AE0519.jpeg

Ended up ridiculously drunk yesterday, managing 4 large beers at the game alone didn't help! Then completely overdone it in MG in the evening completely forgetting I had work in the morning, safe to say I started work at 12 today instead of 9 🙈. Still top of the Bundesliga so it was definitely worth raising many beers to! 

As always a cracking day out in Mönchengladbach and a very entertaining game! Atmosphere was class again. 51000 at the game which is always impressive, great and loud support from Freiburg. 

Back to MG later in January for the game against Mainz with my son. 

IMG_20191201_171013.jpg

IMG_20191201_171003.jpg

[emoji629] German 4th league club 1. FC Saarbrücken have sacked their manager Dirk Lottner after he recently lost 2 games in a row...

This is after 13 consecutive wins in the league, beating Bundesliga club Köln in DFB Pokal and the team sitting in 1st place

Wtf . Football is fucked anyway but still

[emoji629] German 4th league club 1. FC Saarbrücken have sacked their manager Dirk Lottner after he recently lost 2 games in a row...

This is after 13 consecutive wins in the league, beating Bundesliga club Köln in DFB Pokal and the team sitting in 1st place

Wtf . Football is fucked anyway but still

That sounds the type of sacking that might indicate some misdemeanours or perhaps some petty politics if it were a UK club.

Last minute of the last home game in the ‘Hinrunde’, but H96 eventually got their 1st home win of the season with a 3-2 win against Erzgebirge Aue.
A well-filled away end, and no way there was 26200 in attendance.
Usual keystone cops style defending saw H96 go behind twice, with goals from Bakarloz & Weydandt bringing it back level. Last 10 minutes was all H96 pushing forward which got the winning goal courtesy of Haraguchi.
Win plus last weeks 3 points in St. Pauli lifts H96 up to 12th.
Next up a Friday night in Bochum.
IMG_6110.jpgIMG_6113.jpgIMG_6114.jpgIMG_6115.jpg

Red Bull Salzburg's Erling Braut Haaland has arrived in Dortmund along with agent Mino Raiola for talks with Borussia Dortmund.

Release clause is meant to be fairly cheap also
Around 30 million euros which is a steal in the modern cash splooging transfer market.

Their attacking options are endless but it doesn't seem to be working for them. I loved Hazard at Gladbach but I felt it was knocked off the ball too easily and didn't score enough goals. His replacement Marcus Thuram I'm sure has already beaten his assists and goals tally from last season. 

Dreadful game in Paderborn today saw Union Berlin drop points from a winning position for the first time in the Bundesliga.

Union had a shot cleared off the line and hit the post late on, however a draw probably a fair reflection of a game which felt like it belonged in the 2.Bundesliga. Ref and weather did not help matters either.

20 points from 15 games a superb return so far, though.