Bundesliga 2023/24

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Wonder who they'll go for. Would love them to be brave and get Rose or Nagelsmann.

Absolutely no danger Rose is leaving Borussia. Atleast I hope not 🙈

40 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Mourinho was on a private jet to Munich right now.

Would put my mortgage on this. 

22 hours ago, German Jag said:

Mirko Slomka‘s inability to get a home win, at the 6th time of asking eventually costed him his job as he was sacked this morning. The usual off to a bright start with Weydandt putting H96 in front after just 6 minutes. Thereafter was all downhill, with the 120 or so Sandhausen fans rueing the fact the didn‘t take all 3 points. No news yet as regards potential successors, no doubt the German equivalent of Yogi Hughes/Gary Caldwell is updating their CV.

Next up a long trip to Heidenheim on Sunday!

47ED8981-7FFB-4D71-A5F0-A0C800DBD4A7.jpeg

Could do worse than this fine fellow

Image result for pal dardai

On 03/11/2019 at 12:11, German Jag said:

Mirko Slomka‘s inability to get a home win, at the 6th time of asking eventually costed him his job as he was sacked this morning. The usual off to a bright start with Weydandt putting H96 in front after just 6 minutes. Thereafter was all downhill, with the 120 or so Sandhausen fans rueing the fact the didn‘t take all 3 points. No news yet as regards potential successors, no doubt the German equivalent of Yogi Hughes/Gary Caldwell is updating their CV.

Next up a long trip to Heidenheim on Sunday!

47ED8981-7FFB-4D71-A5F0-A0C800DBD4A7.jpeg

Nurnberg have sacked their coach too. Wonder if this could breathe life into the race for 3rd.

20 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

@German Jag any idea when the new year fixtures will be released mate? Got a set of flights ready to book for the last weekend if January, they're cheap as f**k so I'm desperate to book 🙈

Honestly no idea. Games up to Christmas are all set. In 2020 games recommence on the w/e of 18th Jan.  Normally once CL & EL participants are known, then the DFL announce the next set of fixtures. No CL / El games though till mid February!

2 hours ago, German Jag said:

Honestly no idea. Games up to Christmas are all set. In 2020 games recommence on the w/e of 18th Jan.  Normally once CL & EL participants are known, then the DFL announce the next set of fixtures. No CL / El games though till mid February!

Ah pish 🙈. Was hoping the Borussia game would be on the Saturday as by that point only 2 home games were Saturday. Plus no EL that week and it only being against Mainz, surely that wouldn't be a TV effort. 

Hopefully it'll be soon, tempted in taking the gamble seeing as the flights are only 50quid all in for me and my son. 

Thats January's fixtures been confirmed.

Just booked to go to the Borussia v Mainz game. Out Saturday morning and back Sunday night with my 12 year old son, so game on Saturday and Aqualand in Köln on Sunday before heading to Brussels for the late flight back. His Christmas presents are always decent for me 🙈😂

Jürgen Klinsmann becomes supervisory board member at Hertha.
Klinsmann is friends with Hertha money man Lara Windhorst who's put €225 million into the club. Hopefully a sign of things to come IMO.