craigshill thistle folding

trotter1962

Think youl find Craigshill where the ones coming on here sayin this that the other slaggin of other teams but dont like it when they get it back! Everyone has bit banter with eachother about teams ect

craigshill boys were saying nothing about how their season was going or anything about any other team. You should look back on previous threads regarding the Scottish cup and leafa predictions and you will see this. then a certain few come on here and talk shite take a bit of abuse for it and suddenly Craigshill are ones with no class....

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All yous numptys need to get a grip . I'm from Edinburgh before i post and newcraighall are prob my team as I know few of there players . It seems to me that wen craigshill boast or slag other teams it's called lack of respect etc but for everyone else having pops at them it's a bit of banter or trying to get bites .

Scottish football mentality

But please keep this up cause it's funny to read just think some of yous take this shit too personal

I agree if I was craigshill I'd be giving it big licks as well x

craigshill boys were saying nothing about how their season was going or anything about any other team. You should look back on previous threads regarding the Scottish cup and leafa predictions and you will see this. then a certain few come on here and talk shite take a bit of abuse for it and suddenly Craigshill are ones with no class....

Personally I see it as just a laugh. Nothing to do with anyone or any team having class. Apart from glesgae junior, he hurt ma feelings

JIMMY GRIMBLE, what an arsehole you are mate, you talk some shit

you talk too much but are a shit footballer, all you go on about how you rate this and that and how he is pish and all that

mate you never got game time at whitehill ,you are playing for danderhall who wont win a fucking silver spoon

please don't get me started on HERMISTON VALE, I went along to watch them in the final ( please no pish about not playing for weeks etc) shotts were streets ahead of yous , yous had two good players Butler and Ross Elliot, everyone else were murder

I realise some people at craighsill should be humble but they are only responding to the pish on here

but craighsill are miles ahead of any team in the LEAFA and jimmy grimble, YOU wont get a game for the Craighshill 3rd eleven , please keep your shit opinions to yourself.

Advice, find yourself a wall and grab a few balls and work on your 1st touch and I hope its improved by time I come along to one of your games.

all the best for the coming season

^^^ Jimmy Grimble pumped my missus type post IMO.

Jimmy, gary whatever you call yourself

I am not a craighsill supporter , I don't play amateur and have no links with any amateur team but what I have is a football sense,

your response about you fishing is a load of crap, you got canned and all you can come up with you are just joking and winding people , no mate you are not winding anyone up.

you keep going on about how you took craighshill to extra time and they were shit, f**k me if they were shit and beat you with half a team , surely you call it a day son and head down to the meadows on a sat afternoon and kick leather ?

Criagshill have every fucking right to act as billy big balls, f**k me, a new team that got to the Scottish cup final, won three cups and won their league with games to spare

hammered every top LEAFA team, you guys can sugarcoat it as much as you want they are great side.

Adam perry am very surprised that you are supporting this absolute NON -BALLER that is jimmy grimble

I will advice you guys to just relax, enjoy having a cracking side giving LEAFA exposure and respect them until your team achieves half of what craigshill have done then please don't forget my advice

" get that size 5 and starting kicking it up against the wall for 2hours at least"

I await your non -educational reply.

I am not a craighsill supporter , I don't play amateur and have no links with any amateur team but what I have is a football sense,

your response about you fishing is a load of crap, you got canned and all you can come up with you are just joking and winding people , no mate you are not winding anyone up.

you keep going on about how you took craighshill to extra time and they were shit, f**k me if they were shit and beat you with half a team , surely you call it a day son and head down to the meadows on a sat afternoon and kick leather ?

Criagshill have every fucking right to act as billy big balls, f**k me, a new team that got to the Scottish cup final, won three cups and won their league with games to spare

hammered every top LEAFA team, you guys can sugarcoat it as much as you want they are great side.

Adam perry am very surprised that you are supporting this absolute NON -BALLER that is jimmy grimble

I will advice you guys to just relax, enjoy having a cracking side giving LEAFA exposure and respect them until your team achieves half of what craigshill have done then please don't forget my advice

" get that size 5 and starting kicking it up against the wall for 2hours at least"

Tell that to swan! Ball hits his face all his spots burst

you would love swanny in your team,

so you can match it on the park now your are abusing his spots.

you are the kind of guys that stops progress in Scottish football, psoting with zero knowledge ,I really hope you are not the coach of any sort of football team davy!!

as I feel for you son............

Heard you the first time big man.

Archived