Arthurlie Fc 2015/16

megaspinnernet2

• 10 months later...

*Massive bump*

Just wondering how Ryan Clark has been getting on, on loan at the 'lie. He made a few appearances for our first team about this time last year, and looked decent, but then suffered a very nasty injury that ruled him out until he joined you guys.

Has he featured much, and if so what sort of player can we expect? 

*Massive bump*

Just wondering how Ryan Clark has been getting on, on loan at the 'lie. He made a few appearances for our first team about this time last year, and looked decent, but then suffered a very nasty injury that ruled him out until he joined you guys.

disappeared after the manager chucked it few months back, Think he only made 1 sub appearance for about 15mins

*Massive bump*

back with under 20 to what i believe 

How's Gary Smith been doing saw he's scored a few goals and that but not been in the squad lately. Is that down to injury or what

Aye took a bad knock, he has actually had 49 from 49 starts for the club so the next one is a landmark I guess, he came on as a sub on Monday hopefully he gets more game time tonight

disappeared after the manager chucked it few months back, Think he only made 1 sub appearance for about 15mins

back with under 20 to what i believe 

Hmm, that bodes well. Our 20s are disbanding at the end of the season, so I'd imagine he'll be chucked along with the rest of them. Shame as he looked to have a bit of promise last season.

Cheers guys and all the best :)

Archived