Kelty Hearts 2015/2016

kefc

Seems to be a lot of jealousy about Kelty at the minute. I have seen their set up and how hard everyone works for them so good luck to the club They are not resting on their laurels, are investing on and more importantly off the pitch and have an infrastructure in place.Best of luck to them this season, especially in Senior Scottish, though I hope we pip them for the league.Its going to be a good season.

Well said m8.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We reinstate him, he signs on dotted line . We check it, shake hands, take his photo. Done!! Seemples

Comedy Gold!

I think everyone has missed the main point here yes he should be still playing senior but decided not to and i dont really know the boy but i know one thing he's a Kelty boy and would probably not have signed for any other junior club.I have been at games up there and he has been up supporting his home town club.

Just read that Roger Duffin has retired, cant speak highly enough of the man, a model pro to have around any club, goes out another Super League winners medal to add to his tally, well done Roger, great career to look back on & best wishes for the future.

Would like to wish roger all the best. A great defender & ambassador for the junior game.

Hubby a good signing, turned down a contract with us which I wouldve guessed wouldve been around the £ 200 per week mark.

Far too good to play junior.

What team are you referring to that he turned down

Sean O'Neil possibly retiring due to injury? That's a blow if it happens. Great last season!

Thats half the back 4 retired only defenders Tam Courts, Garry Leighton, Chris Hughes & Mark Morrison out of last year.

Is Murray Carstairs a centre back or full back ?.

Archived