Kelty Hearts 2015/2016

kefc

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After their relegation playoff the previous season nobody fancied Kelty last year and yet they won the title. Lots of players in the Kelty squad this season who will expect to be playing every week and the big question is will the manager be able to keep them all happy ?

The Big Scottish was a killer for the BU's last season in that we dropped a lot of points the week after but truth be told it was a great adventure. Hope Kelty enjoy the ride, Mon the Juniors.

With both Scottish cups the east of Scotland and fife and lothians I'm sure all the players will be called upon at some stage of the season but great business by tam and his staff they looking to push on again next season not sitting back being happy winning the league for one season kelty want more....good signings and well done Tam.....wish the season was soon as its boring with no games.....

You might be surprised at the level of player in both Super Leagues.

Some of the better sides can more than hold their own against senior outfits.

Lithgy schooled Raith for 3/4 of their match up at Prestonfield last season before losing out to a pen & a set piece.

Its a hard league make no mistake

Bo'ness like Linlithgow are clubs with good backing and sustainable incomes built over years. Kelty have went from relegation play off to throwing money about. You can't tell me hubby has signed for any less than 150 a week? He would of had plenty offers in the region to stay senior

Seems to be a lot of jealousy about Kelty at the minute. I have seen their set up and how hard everyone works for them so good luck to the club

They are not resting on their laurels, are investing on and more importantly off the pitch and have an infrastructure in place.

Best of luck to them this season, especially in Senior Scottish, though I hope we pip them for the league.

Its going to be a good season.

Some signing Stevie ???? club means business anyway. Sure the people at the club won't care two jots what others think about their finances.

Btw, knowing the committee at Kelty, I can guarantee they won't end up "another Ballingry" like posted before. They can obviously afford the investment they are making it wouldn't do it, the guys there wouldn't put the club at risk.

It will be tough enough in the East Super League m8.

If you look through most of the top Junior sides in the East & West they have their fair quota of players that have been senior at one time or another.

Quite a few of them are still young enough as well.

Archived