Game yer most looking forward to...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When a fan has to use another club (Celtic) in a poor attempt to further his argument because his own club doesn't quite measure up, that argument is being lost. :)

In this case the point was fair. I can see why you'd ignore that though. The denial is strong in the dark side.

You lot have been doing that for 3 years :lol:

What, saying Celtic are better than Hearts for example because Rangers weren't?...

Nah, I've never read a Rangers fan say something like that. What would they have to gain?

It's like a Liverpool fan telling me Rangers are shit and me responding by saying "Yeah, but Chelsea are better than Liverpool". So what? Rangers would still be shit. No?.... Pointless.

In this case the point was fair. I can see why you'd ignore that though. The denial is strong in the dark side.

I'm not disagreeing with that particular point, I'm just saying a Hibs fan had nothing to gain by saying it.

I'm certainly not denying Celtic are way ahead of Rangers currently. That's much is obvious.

What, saying Celtic are better than Hearts for example because Rangers weren't?...

Nah, I've never read a Rangers fan say something like that. What would they have to gain?

It's like a Liverpool fan telling me Rangers are shit and me responding by saying "Yeah, but Chelsea are better than Liverpool". So what? Rangers would still be shit. No?.... Pointless.

I'm not disagreeing with that particular point, I'm just saying a Hibs fan had nothing to gain by saying it.

I'm certainly not denying Celtic are way ahead of Rangers currently. That's much is obvious.

You better watch or oor Lewis will send one of those pesky ^^^ (insert generic pnb catchphrase here) your way after he reliases he has absoloutley nothing left to throw at you

Morton Away, Morton Home. Morton away Morton Home

In all seriousness i'm looking forward to this season in the championship on paper there is a good few games should be rather exciting

And if you hadnt worked it out i'm glad we have the derby back.

Archived