Game yer most looking forward to...

I don't get embarrassed either. It's only a game, as you say.

When Rangers embarrass themselves, I do get embarrassed for them however, but certainly not for myself.

What about when you embarrass yourself by trying and failing to peddle the same nonsense on a regular basis over the last twelve months? A rolling laughing stock of this forum in fact.

I believe they are currently the best.

Doesn't make it a "FACT!" though. :)

They still need to prove it by continuing their run of good form and succeeding in the playoffs. But I believe the dark cloud around Ibrox has gone and the silver lining is beginning to come to fruition. Rangers can still salvage their goal in what has so far been an utter embarrassment of a Championship.

The tide is gradually turning and, right now, the team is more than capable of winning against any Championship team and those in lower end of the Premiership. Confidence is high and I think they'll win on Sunday. :)

Rangers are building momentum now. Seven wins since the Hibs defeat with just one goal conceded. I just hope the game against Celtic doesn't distract the players from the more important task of winning the league.

My guess is Rangers will be top of the league within a month. :)

I think their fans would agree they were incredibly lucky to get a win against Rangers though. I don't think they have, player for player, a better squad than Rangers.

Some other team better hurry up and take points off them though! :)

(They certainly lack depth which could be an issue for them in the months to come.)

Rangers win, Salmond loses the independence debate, and Celtic lose out on millions of pounds of Champions League money ensuring their team continues to decline in quality.

All within 24 hours!

So, yeah, Rangers will win the Championship, then win the Premiership next season. :)

Gutted for you.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to the opening game against Rangers so that we can put the car crash of a match thread to rest.

I'm also looking forward to a game against Alloa so I can try and spot BFTD in the crowd.

I'll be making a new one for the away tie as soon as the final whistle goes.

What about when you embarrass yourself by trying and failing to peddle the same nonsense on a regular basis over the last twelve months? A rolling laughing stock of this forum in fact.

Gutted for you.

You know what is embarrassing though.

Conceding 10 (yes TEN) goals to Hamilton Academical.

Gutted for you.

Nah, everyone give's opinions which turn out to be incorrect. I am no different.

The thing is, my opinions are considered way more important. And rightly so. :)

Nah, everyone give's opinions which turn out to be incorrect. I am no different.

tbf you said we would win on that Sunday against Hertz and we did.

tbf you said we would win on that Sunday against Hertz and we did.

Aye, why he quoted a post which I was correct is anyone's guess.

Rather sad that he went back and got those quotes anyway. What a waste of time. :)

And he's Morton fan. Why is he so bothered?, and why am I, a Rangers fan, also wasting time by responding to a Morton fan? haha

You know what is embarrassing though.

Conceding 10 (yes TEN) goals to Hamilton Academical.

You know what will remain etched into the history books of Scottish football for all time? That Rangers died in 2012 and the fans did nothing about it.

That must smart.

You didn't give opinions; you made predictions. Predictions which have left you as a joke figure on this forum. And here you are, building up more material for us to point and laugh at in due course.

We're not laughing with you; we're laughing at you.

Archived