Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearin rumours that a few teams r in for 2 players of the vale... striker n a centre half...??? Any truth???

Best Players I have Seen In ADL So Far

Centre Half (Darvel)

Centre Midfield (Darvel)

Striker (Craigmark)

3 Boys to improve any team, put names against them but a clue is they are all still learning the game and are under the age of 26, not picked anyone from Lugar for obvious reasons but there are a few good ones there

A heard the left back was moving on any truth or just rumours ?

Hopefully all rumours as this is probably the best team Darvel have had for a good few years.

ADL is his limit in the 3 games I have seen, young dark haired boy at centre half, reads the game well sticks out and the boy in the middle also dark haired who I hear his father is a nutter will certainly go higher the ADL

Best Players I have Seen In ADL So Far

Centre Half (Darvel)

Centre Midfield (Darvel)

Striker (Craigmark)

3 Boys to improve any team, put names against them but a clue is they are all still learning the game and are under the age of 26, not picked anyone from Lugar for obvious reasons but there are a few good ones there

ADL is his limit in the 3 games I have seen, young dark haired boy at centre half, reads the game well sticks out and the boy in the middle also dark haired who I hear his father is a nutter will certainly go higher the ADL

Really, I'm sure I know who you are and that would explain why you are talking about these players. One of which his father is a nutter, I think you might be wrong

Archived