Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I detect jealousy lol so because Darvel are doing well at the moment this guy decides they are a poor adl team. Oh dear, Troon found it hard being beaten by Darvel but for them to find out they got knocked out the cup by a poor adl side will be even worse. Get a grip cha tinny, credit where credit is due.

You think I'm jealous of darvel? Please mate my team pumped them last season and will do again in a few weeks. I just think a few of your fans are muppets and need brought down a peg.

Well why not try and bring them down instead of bringing all Darvel down. You can understand if I see a post bringing the Darvel team down and calling them a poor adl team then of course im gonna comment but even you must admit calling them a poor adl side is wrong

Just catching up on events as was out the country.

I have now watched video and read papers on last weeks events ...

Absolutely delighted for Neil & Paddy.

Brilliant stuff boys and enjoy every second of it as this is what we aspire to and why we do what we do.

A great example to everyone ..

All the best in next round. You just never know ...

Enjoy your day in the sun ( or Record ) ha

Brilliant. Delighted for you both.

Cheers

Just catching up on events as was out the country.

I have now watched video and read papers on last weeks events ...

Absolutely delighted for Neil & Paddy.

Brilliant stuff boys and enjoy every second of it as this is what we aspire to and why we do what we do.

A great example to everyone ..

All the best in next round. You just never know ...

Enjoy your day in the sun ( or Record ) ha

Brilliant. Delighted for you both.

Cheers

Thanks Ginola.Paddy's taken it in his stride but ive been a bit short of breath and found myself panting.

Neil is an embarrassment to junior football running down the line in his pants after winning a Last 32 Scottish Cup tie. I'll reiterate a LAST 32 SCOTTISH CUP TIE.

My God.

Because celebrating a cup win and enjoying yourself is a total embarrassment. We aren't used to getting this far in the Scottish cup so why not celebrate when we beat a really good superleague team to get into the last 16. Really hope your team doesn't win anything this season as your celebration party's will be absolute drivel

Because celebrating a cup win and enjoying yourself is a total embarrassment. We aren't used to getting this far in the Scottish cup so why not celebrate when we beat a really good superleague team to get into the last 16. Really hope your team doesn't win anything this season as your celebration party's will be absolute drivel

Think you're safe enough there.

We never celebrated anything like that 2 years ago when we got to the Last 8 of the Scottish because nothing is won until it's won.

Darvel are overreacting they're in the Last 16 and well done to you's but settle down Markey27 please.

I suppose like us your hopes of promotion are definitely gone for another season as well so you's need and take all the praise you's can get at the moment.

We never celebrated anything like that 2 years ago when we got to the Last 8 of the Scottish because nothing is won until it's won.

Darvel are overreacting they're in the Last 16 and well done to you's but settle down Markey27 please.

I suppose like us your hopes of promotion are definitely gone for another season as well so you's need and take all the praise you's can get at the moment.

We feel your pain ha ha

Because your a "big club" and expect it? Well you should expect it with the money you chuck at your players but that's none of my business pal

Come on markey everybody knows your all about the money...you didn't go to Girvan for the fish suppers

All this darvel bashing from other supporters from adl clubs is a bit strange ...

Fair play to darvel good result against troon and good achievment getting to last 16 in scottish ...

Hope for adl sake your run comtinues ....

And as for ayr victoria comments on how they never celebrated like that 2 years ago ..

So f....n what

Good for neil mcpherson

Football loves personality and characters ...

And why not

Ffs credit where credit due ...

Good luck v arthurlie ..

The more teams in adl doing well the better ...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived