Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the point in having young players on the bench when the head of youth is playing befire him. So much for trying to develope talent when he's playing himself. Is it the case of trying to live the dream again???

• 3 weeks later...
end of day the game i saw today was of 2 halves, vics first, darvel second but they did become more dangerous when they brought on paris and henderson and almost scored an equaliser

Spot on with your post, we needed the second goal as I think we only had two shots on target with the wind at our backs in the 2nd half. It was an assist from their keeper when his kick blew back towards his own goal.

Spot on with your post, we needed the second goal as I think we only had two shots on target with the wind at our backs in the 2nd half. It was an assist from their keeper when his kick blew back towards his own goal.

Darvel have came a long way and the squad they now have there is always going to be people no happy but unfortunately you can only start 11 players and the ones playing have been doing a good job and getting results so it's hard to argue with keeping continuity in selection

You just need to wait ur turn and then when back in the team keep the jersey

Always next year darvel legend, sore result for the real fans today and im sure valleyboy will be working harder than ever to keep the club progressing forwards and im sure he ultimately understands that you must learn to walk before you can run, darvel's ground has seen major improvement, committee major improvement, playing squad also major improvement, and if they keep progressing then im sure promotion and silverware will come along at somepoint, but teams this year have wanted to beat darvel more than ever due to darvel legends ridicolous posts on everything adl.

Archived