Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The score flattters darvel today it was 2 ! Until the impressive number 4 from craigmarc got sent off after 70 mins darvrl scored from the penalty then it was one way traffic after that

I wouldn't say the score flattered them as Darvel played well and mopped up all of what Craigmark threw at them. Just before the player was sent of Darvel kicked it up a gear and looked far more threatening. Yes they had a man sent of and gave away a penalty. Darvel missing two penalties in this game as well didn't help them. Craigmark did put up a fight and they look better than they have in year's so all credit to Darvel for their win. Craigmark will definitely take points of teams this season and it's going to be interesting to watch.

I wouldn't say the score flattered them as Darvel played well and mopped up all of what Craigmark threw at them. Just before the player was sent of Darvel kicked it up a gear and looked far more threatening. Yes they had a man sent of and gave away a penalty. Darvel missing two penalties in this game as well didn't help them. Craigmark did put up a fight and they look better than they have in year's so all credit to Darvel for their win. Craigmark will definitely take points of teams this season and it's going to be interesting to watch.

Datvel were struggling at 2 1 up and hanging on to say they mopped everything up is a lie if they had kept 11 men on the park who knows craigmarck are a much improved team all the best for the season

Datvel were struggling at 2 1 up and hanging on to say they mopped everything up is a lie if they had kept 11 men on the park who knows craigmarck are a much improved team all the best for the season

Hold on, to say they were hanging on is a lie. How many saves did the Darvel goalkeeper make in the entire game? Yes they are an improved side but I still think the better team won on the day

Hold on, to say they were hanging on is a lie. How many saves did the Darvel goalkeeper make in the entire game? Yes they are an improved side but I still think the better team won on the day

I am a Darvel fan darvel were hanging on please correct me any fans if I am incorrect the sending off and the penalty changed the game I will take the victory but the final ball let Craig Mark down

I am a Darvel fan darvel were hanging on please correct me any fans if I am incorrect the sending off and the penalty changed the game I will take the victory but the final ball let Craig Mark down

I have tried to correct you but no point arguing with you as seems you have your mind set on it. It's my opinion and I would imagine not its not only me that thinks it. Now let's look forward to the next game, goodnight

Do you seriously expect Darvel to challenge Irvine Vics ourselves and Girvan?

I reckon Darvel will be in the mix come the end of the season hopefully they have got to grips with the discipline if so they are well capable of beating top teams

You lot aren't even in the running

Irvine vics are no that good

Darvel and girvan will go up

Well considering we should have beat Irvine Vics yesterday and we pumped Girvan earlier in season I'd say we are right in the mix. Irvine Vics are a better side than Darvel and Girvan IMO. It's the bottom teams we seem to struggle with.

Archived