Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girvan won easy but played 10 men for 80 minutes and before I start the goalie deserved to get sent off but I have never seen a penalty given 3-4 yards outside the box before , an absolute joke of a decision but fair play to girvan looked a good side but hard to judge on today's game

Girvan won easy but played 10 men for 80 minutes and before I start the goalie deserved to get sent off but I have never seen a penalty given 3-4 yards outside the box before , an absolute joke of a decision but fair play to girvan looked a good side but hard to judge on today's game

I knew you would something to complain about. Discipline seems to be a massive problem for yous, or was that Chris Lambs fault again?

Lost your last 2 home games now, still going to win the league without having to go in to second gear?

I respect the Darvel team I respect anybody that we come up against and most fans are fine. However Darvel Legend is your earlier prediction of a top table finish coming back to haunt you and all those red cards will impact no doubt

I respect the Darvel team I respect anybody that we come up against and most fans are fine. However Darvel Legend is your earlier prediction of a top table finish coming back to haunt you and all those red cards will impact no doubt

No pal we are more than a match for the teams in this league and there is a long way to go , it's good the refs have started to handicap the league by letting us play with 8, 9 ,10 and occasionally 11 players

No pal we are more than a match for the teams in this league and there is a long way to go , it's good the refs have started to handicap the league by letting us play with 8, 9 ,10 and occasionally 11 players

So all 6 of those reds have been the refs fault and never the players? Bollocks. It's your own teams fault.

Look I don't give 2 fecks about Irvine vics why are u always on darvel forum ? U obsessed by the vale ?

I'm on here because I love laughing at you and the failure of your team haha.

And you're by far the easiest person to wind up on here.

And no need for you to care about about Vics cause they're no rivals of yours.

I'm on here because I love laughing at you and the failure of your team haha.

And you're by far the easiest person to wind up on here.

And no need for you to care about about Vics cause they're no rivals of yours.

The fact is he's winding everybody up himself.......and he's very good at it.

Are Darvel not still in the Scottish Cup?

John, I thought you were better than that. Plenty of clubs get a bye.

West Calder were, IMO marginally better today and scored when it mattered.

Meanwhile, some Darvel fans have been bumming up their side as something great and what happened to them today?

And Annbank too!!

John, I thought you were better than that. Plenty of clubs get a bye.

West Calder were, IMO marginally better today and scored when it mattered.

Meanwhile, some Darvel fans have been bumming up their side as something great and what happened to them today?

And Annbank too!!

Ask a daft question ............

You've a lot of looking in to do Mark before you dare to look out.

John, I'm not bigging up Ardeer. I know our faults and our weaknesses.

Some Darvel fans on here have been claiming their team are the dogs bollocks, so when they lose they're a legitimate slagging target.

Archived