Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just the 4 the day , easy game wae 11 on the park

You had 11 on the park when you were 2-1 down to the Vics,who had only 10,so gonna gie it a by?

FFS getting fed up hearing this "we only had 8" pish!

Can I give an observation?

Yes,you look like a team who have progressed since I last saw you when we won the league in 2014,no question.

Do you look like a team who could win the league or have a squad capable of sustaining a promotion run?

IMO the answer is NO to both points.

You had 11 on the park when you were 2-1 down to the Vics,who had only 10,so gonna gie it a by? FFS getting fed up hearing this "we only had 8" pish!Can I give an observation?Yes,you look like a team who have progressed since I last saw you when we won the league in 2014,no question.Do you look like a team who could win the league or have a squad capable of sustaining a promotion run?IMO the answer is NO to both points.

Only time will tell mate there's a few teams capable of taking points from each other in the top 5 and the rest capable of getting a result against the teams at the top of the league, lots of twists and turns to come guaranteed !

TomboI don't think yous are as strong as your title winning side.What's your opinion?

I do think we have a bit more quality than 2 years ago but we are shipping poor goals in every game and that could hurt us in the long run. I am not saying we are going to win the league and I can understand why people have us a favourites. Trust me it's a label that isn't normally associated with the Vics and us fans aren't comfortable with it. But given we won the league the last time we were in it and as the team dropping down we are there to be shot down.

It's a hard league to get out off, we should know as we spent a lot of years trying and failing!

You can only afford to lose 3-4 games at the most if you have ambitions of going up. We haven't dropped anything yet,and trust me we will, but hopefully not this week v Craigmark. Home form is key to promotion success.

:) T

Only time will tell mate there's a few teams capable of taking points from each other in the top 5 and the rest capable of getting a result against the teams at the top of the league, lots of twists and turns to come guaranteed !

I agree totally with you. Its not necessarily the best footballing team who will win the league,but definitely consistency is the key.

Lots of football to be played and as you say,plenty of twists and turns to come.

Internet is no that good in darvel coco

Just so happened it was down after 8 man darvel lost

U done the matinee performance this afternoon ?

8-man Darvel?

1. That's your own teams fault.

2. The first sending off was in the 85th minute, and the other 2 in added time of the second half.

Cry me a fucking river and just take the defeat. Always liked Darvel but this season for some strange reason yous think yous are world beaters, don't understand it really.

Not sure what order, but any 2 from whitletts darvel Irvine vics and girvan.

All 4 teams will drop a few points,it will be close.

Hardly a revelation there.

Have a look at the league and the teams mentioned are probably the only ones capable of promotion or indeed the desire for it.

Darvel, however, will shit themselves come the end if they are still in contention as I doubt that they have the infra-structure that would sustain a season in a higher league.

Whitletts again have delusions of grandeur and will again fall short.

I agree totally with you. Its not necessarily the best footballing team who will win the league,but definitely consistency is the key. Lots of football to be played and as you say,plenty of twists and turns to come.

your goalie took wee tom daleys place in the GB squad yet for diving ? he must be close eh ?

Should be a decent game on Saturday, at home to girvan .. Don't know much about girvan as they are a new team but have a good few players with experience of playing in a higher division,

I thought Girvan were terrible against us at Dam Park when we played them. 5 goals going on 9 or 10 honest boy. There back 4 were far too slow that day and they didn't look as though they had anything going forward either. I fancy Darvel to beat them comfortably this week if I'm being honest. As you say though it's a new team with some decent players so if they have gelled since they played us then they might challenge for the league. I also have huge respect for Mr Leonard as well.

Girvan were miles better on today's performance.

Darvel lack experience in their team, good young players but nobody to lead them when the team went down to 10 men.

Girvan look a decent side and should of scored more today.

You don't win leagues at this stage of the season but Darvel have now played their title challengers for promotion, both at home and been beat on both occasions.

Archived