Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 minutes later glesgaboy comes on for the first time since he was sacked from his last job. Open and shut case Sherlock

You mentioned me by name numbskull. I`ve deliberately chosen not to post on this annual car crash thread because as the number of single user/same IP/multiple user names increases (Darvel must now have the largest fan(ny) base in the West of Scotland) so the quality of the posting decreases exponentially. You carry on though........

• 2 weeks later...

TT they looked ok, but didn't offer much up front.

Darvel bravely left out their 3 top scorers for this one.

Very strong squad, keeping them all happy might be a problem.

That very strong squad you have will surely walk this league then ehh? Bravely left out there top three scorers!?...No point in turning up to play them then whenever we meet in the league is there!?

That very strong squad you have will surely walk this league then ehh? Bravely left out there top three scorers!?...No point in turning up to play them then whenever we meet in the league is there!?

how good is the Darvel bench compared to to the other challengers for second place

I take an interest in adl football win lose or draw maybe you should try that, did you not have access to internet when use lost to irvine vics ya balloon

Internet is no that good in darvel coco

Just so happened it was down after 8 man darvel lost

U done the matinee performance this afternoon ?

Archived