Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bohoo the champions league winners got beat and now on pie and bovril crying because people are laughing at their defeat to a shite irvine vics (as use pointed out we took 5 off them) in pre season use built yoursels up now its aw they folk saying were this n that are full a shit typical darvel shite and always will be #forzairvinevics

Stop the excuses yes darvel have the best side they have had in years but you and i both know the bull shit spoke on this had been horrendous darvel are np where near the finished article and if they finish near top two or in top two would be a massive massive achievement, irvine vics showed team spirit darvel could do with it instead of individuals having their own agendas football is a game about the team, darvel legend should apologise n his carer should stop letting him post when under the influence

The way the game played out yesterday I don't think there will be much between Darvel & Vics and a few other teams come the end of the season. As for Darvels sendings off theirs no point complaining about the keeper he's got a reputation for diving so deal with it. My worry is when players are on a yellow card they still fly into tackles.as happened to Whittlets last season they will get a reputation and teams will play up to it and refs will jump on it. It needs sorted out and soon.

Just logged into this forum and i go to a lot of the games at Darvel and as for this muppet scotlad if ye dont like Darvel supporters comments then dont read them and as for your horrible wee club comment just goes to show your mentality thats a terrible shout

Bohoo the champions league winners got beat and now on pie and bovril crying because people are laughing at their defeat to a shite irvine vics (as use pointed out we took 5 off them) in pre season use built yoursels up now its aw they folk saying were this n that are full a shit typical darvel shite and always will be #forzairvinevics

u and stain brain must be twins , obsessed by darvel ha ha ha

Their disciplinary record this season is disgraceful and am sure valleyboy and the manager must be very worried about the on field antics, i have commented many times about the improvement of recreation park the playing squad etc, its the disrespectful fans that are giving the club a bad name.

Their disciplinary record this season is disgraceful and am sure valleyboy and the manager must be very worried about the on field antics, i have commented many times about the improvement of recreation park the playing squad etc, its the disrespectful fans that are giving the club a bad name.

Keep me out of this........I just cut the grass

Don't tar us all with the same brush

Sorry offside its always a minority and without a clue about football, any team can take points off each other in this league and thats the beauty of football its a crazy game, and wether you cut the grass or clean the toilets or are the manager you would much rather your team had 11 on the park at all times. Therefore must be frustrating with so many double yellows.

Archived