Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally can wait until we play Darvel on Saturday. Against one of the favourites for the league the young ones will need to dig deep but a result for us on Saturday could set the tempo for the season. One thing is for sure Muirkirk wont be the whipping boys this season despite nearly everybody having them in the bottom 2 in their predictions.

Its understandable giving our previous seasons but something's telling me there's a few shocks on the way this season.

#monthekirk

I personally can wait until we play Darvel on Saturday. Against one of the favourites for the league the young ones will need to dig deep but a result for us on Saturday could set the tempo for the season. One thing is for sure Muirkirk wont be the whipping boys this season despite nearly everybody having them in the bottom 2 in their predictions.

Its understandable giving our previous seasons but something's telling me there's a few shocks on the way this season.

#monthekirk

it wont be on Saturday but good luck for the season

Darvel struggled against Saltcoats on Saturday lots of tired legs after the shift the players put in against Meadow(ones left on the park) but dug in and got 5-1 victory,personally I think they'll be to strong for Murkirk but nothing taken for granted as Murkirk have clearly improved.

Darvel have talked themselves up on this so much i forgot they were competing in the district league thought they might be playing the talbot or arthutlie in the league with the talk of their team and how good they are (at getting sent off) manager must be struggling to control their behaviour if they dont go up this year surely manager must go

Like yours against the ex tiber, girvan, darvel manager kierney, i dont have to be obsessed to observe the drivel spouted on this by the darvel faithful, although is good to know they have a squad capable of challenging in the champions league :-)

Like yours against the ex tiber, girvan, darvel manager kierney, i dont have to be obsessed to observe the drivel spouted on this by the darvel faithful, although is good to know they have a squad capable of challenging in the champions league :-)

Read the last few posts the Murkirk guy says he's looking forward to Darvel game a couple of comments none bigging up Darvel and then you come on with utter shite, to sum up you are a clown, goodnight and goodbye.

Muirkirk lad pointed out that it will be a close game on saturday and muirkirk might cause some upsets, darvel legend replied saying it wont be saturday, maybe he could tell me the lottery numbers aswell football is a funny old game and i wouldnt be suprised if muirkirk got anything from the game as it is a league where alot of points will be dropped and the fact darvel are drivel hurlford fan pointed out worst team in ayrshire football with the worst disciplinary record bunch a hooligans maybe use should play rugby might even get some success

Muirkirk lad pointed out that it will be a close game on saturday and muirkirk might cause some upsets, darvel legend replied saying it wont be saturday, maybe he could tell me the lottery numbers aswell football is a funny old game and i wouldnt be suprised if muirkirk got anything from the game as it is a league where alot of points will be dropped and the fact darvel are drivel hurlford fan pointed out worst team in ayrshire football with the worst disciplinary record bunch a hooligans maybe use should play rugby might even get some success

Now that you mention Kearney it all makes sense. New user name but batter in , you must have plenty of time on your hands.

you my friend are a clown , it must hurt you to the bone that this forum are talking about darvel and the team they have, far cry from when you were there ha ha

Aye everyone is talking about darvel the east ayrshire galacticos, long ball united is what use should be called at least i tried to get people to play the game the right way #horribleWEEclub forever in hurlford shadows

Aye everyone is talking about darvel the east ayrshire galacticos, long ball united is what use should be called at least i tried to get people to play the game the right way #horribleWEEclub forever in hurlford shadows

Paying some players in excess of 50 a week means darvel should be getting out of that league wasnt money like that involved in my time kenny must be laughing most weeks

hurting bigtime eh its great to watch some of the football played at recreation park the now

He's making out he's Ian Kearney ex Darvel manager but why would Kearney come on here rip in to Darvel and then more or less admit to it, don't think so Kearney is not an idiot, this guy definitely has a grudge against Darvel and is a fuckin idiot.

Have no grudge against darvel and its refreshing to see how far they have came from finishing almost bottom of the league for years, my gripe is that just because use have finished in top 6 past few season without really challenging use all now self proclaim yourselfs as world beaters no other adl team has been on this forum, saying they are going to do this n that darvel should remember that they have no experience off actual real success in recent years, and no matter how much they improve ground and behind the scenes etc real success will be judged on league titles, cup wins, so the only fucking idiots are darvel fans who have probably never seen their team promoted from adl

Have no grudge against darvel and its refreshing to see how far they have came from finishing almost bottom of the league for years, my gripe is that just because use have finished in top 6 past few season without really challenging use all now self proclaim yourselfs as world beaters no other adl team has been on this forum, saying they are going to do this n that darvel should remember that they have no experience off actual real success in recent years, and no matter how much they improve ground and behind the scenes etc real success will be judged on league titles, cup wins, so the only fucking idiots are darvel fans who have probably never seen their team promoted from adl

Hurting big time eh ?

Ha ha ha

Archived