Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

I think the main issue for Darvel is the fact they have had the bulk of this squad for a couple of seasons now and have consistently been there or thereabouts but never quite made it.

Paddy's a great guy so hopefully it works itself out but I feel something has to change or be tweaked in order to get them over the edge. I'm not a fan so you guys would probably be best placed to say what that may be.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always next year darvel legend, sore result for the real fans today and im sure valleyboy will be working harder than ever to keep the club progressing forwards and im sure he ultimately understands that you must learn to walk before you can run, darvel's ground has seen major improvement, committee major improvement, playing squad also major improvement, and if they keep progressing then im sure promotion and silverware will come along at somepoint, but teams this year have wanted to beat darvel more than ever due to darvel legends ridicolous posts on everything adl.

agree with a lot you say, Darvel are an improved side, I think after there Ardagh cup campaign they thought we can do this, in reality they never looked at other teams giving players trials etc and being more expeienced etc, Darvel are quite a young team with no fears, but expeirience tells in the end

darvel are no that gid,cha tinney,sneak a one nil win,penalty won and scored by vernon. :thumsup2[/quot

Good one. You won't get anyone from troon coming on with stuff about beating my wee pub team by a country mile because that club and its supporters have a bit of class

the darvel haters will be out in force buddy,but all at darvel can hold there heads up,the club has came on leaps and bounds over the last two or three seasons,keep up the good work. :thumsup2

Aye it's a shame one or two posters get a bit carried away and attract the usual suspects like flies round shite. Things are going to plan at the club great management and a group of boys I'm proud to be associated with.

• 1 month later...

So you going to be the next team to go through the leagues? Behave yourself mate and tell your stupid mate darvel legend that your own team are piss poor.

Everyone at Darvel are enjoying being Piss Poor, more teams should aspire to it. I can thoroughly recommend it. Thanks for you interest in our Piss Poor club. All the best.

Listen your team are stinking. Hopefully Arthurlie put you to bed (again)

We enjoy being stinking. You should try following a shite team like ours. It's great fun. Patters brilliant, no pressure, we don't bother wie pish like training and if we manage to win a game, which isn't very often, we celebrate for weeks. Give it a go , you have nothing to lose(or should that be win?} and if you don't like it you can go back to following a decent team. Best move ive ever made mate.

So you going to be the next team to go through the leagues? Behave yourself mate and tell your stupid mate darvel legend that your own team are piss poor.
The only teams that go through the league have a rich benefactor to level the playing field.Quite a few teams will be wishing they were as piss poor as Darvel just now.They will coin it in.

Archived