Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

^^^Raging he didn't start this thread type post IMO.

Nah, wrong again. If you have a look through P&B you'll see that I probably haven't started a thread in my life, so why would this one be any different.? :P

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok will come clean deleted my cheeky post for a few mins ago .

Want to ask a serious question Goldenhill 21s just won aa really tough west premier league without losing a game , obviously a top side at that level , not to far from clydebank at all , maybe wee chance of nipping in and taking on one or two of their top player for the bankies , since the bankies own 21s team are no longer playing ( think i got that right ) .

Think the bankies are looking at totally rebuilding and consolidating next season , thing is and i rate mcghee as a good manager but maybe after 10-12 years maybe now would of been an ideal time to bring a new guy in( maybe guy late 30's not long finished playing ) with fresh ideas for the big rebuilding job. It must be a daunting thought for him having to totally rebuild clydebank again.

As my user ID would suggest I run Goldenhill 21s and I can confirm Budgie has spoken to a couple of our boys who are now too old for 21s and I'll be surprised if there's none of them in bankies colours next season with perhaps more to follow next year as most the 14/15 season squad have another year at 21s to play 1st.

Aye. A centre back, winger and striker I think. From harmony row and gowdie I think. Names escape me but I sure hope we have a good few lined up. Hopefully July 1st will see some announcements

I wish them all the best n hopefully they return to the top flight asap. Always had a great footballing side just last season was a nightmare from start to finish

Absolutely delighted to have one of the bigger junior clubs come to winton park first game of the season. Hopefully your rebuilding job doesn't start to work till after the game.

Archived