Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently we have signed someone from Dumbarton. Don't know who but.

Think we will see a few announced this week with contracts ending etc

Might be Joe Coleman, came through our youths but never made a top team appearance and was let go in May. He's spent the last 2 seasons on loan at Kilbirnie.

Aye, FS, some people. What makes you think it's official? It's your view, nobody else's and certainly not the view of Clydebabnk FC, so it's not "official". Are you speaking on behalf of the club? No! So it's the Official BankieBear thread.

:lol:

It's the official Clydebank thread mate can you no read

He never said anything about Clydebabnk FC

"Official"? Hmmm, I don't think so. Whatever appears here is NOT official unless someone from the Clydebank FC board says so.

Aye, FS, some people. What makes you think it's official? It's your view, nobody else's and certainly not the view of Clydebabnk FC, so it's not "official". Are you speaking on behalf of the club? No! So it's the Official BankieBear thread.

^^^

Raging he didn't get to start the thread type post IMO.

Likes running at defences ... should appreciate wider spaces at Hampden anyroad. Hope he does well ... good guy and probably needing a fresh challenge.

goldie only ran at defenders when the crowd encouraged him 2 most the time he cuts inside and passes 2 a cm or go back 2 lb. Next ull say his crossing is brilliant lol.

Mon the papers

Gold looked a very capable player when he first came in, but didn't really kick on and was frustrating because you always felt he could offer more than he did.

Squad is looking very light on numbers at the moment. Every time I read Facebook/Twitter/Clydebank Post it seems someone else has left. Massive rebuilding job for next season.

Far too harsh Dave ... too harsh. Anyway ... best of luck to Goldie - we move on to the stars of the future :)

I can only think of 2 games last season goldie played well and 1 of them was when he came off the bench v arthurlie so don't think I am harsh.

Mon the papers

I played with Goldie for 2 seasons at 21s and he was aways extremely fit and had a great engine. He used to get played right mid which didn't suit him I don't think...not sure where he played for Clydebank?

Quite surprised he's training with Queens Park but best of luck to him, nice guy and always gives 110% even at training.

Goldie was one of the few players I would like to have seen stay at the club. Often played on the wing but i thought he looked better in attacking midfield/just behind the strikers.

Good luck to him.

Archived