Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win yesterday for The Bankies. Desite being a goal up at the break I thought Cumnock had been the better team though Josh had little to do. Second half we tweaked things a little and were convincing winners in the end. Good crowd and a lovely setup at Lugar. Gonna be an interesting few weeks at the top. We nned to win on Wednesday and hope others drop points. Never an easy game with Glencairn either.

Great win yesterday for The Bankies. Desite being a goal up at the break I thought Cumnock had been the better team though Josh had little to do. Second half we tweaked things a little and were convincing winners in the end. Good crowd and a lovely setup at Lugar. Gonna be an interesting few weeks at the top. We nned to win on Wednesday and hope others drop points. Never an easy game with Glencairn either.

agree there we upped the pace in the 2nd half hopefully it's no 2 late tbh

Mon the papers

Surely a win will be enough for second the way other games have been going? Really looking forward to this.

A win might be enough for second, but it might not even get you third.

Kilwinning have two games to play, and if they win both they'd go above Clydebank, and Cumnock would also go above Clydebank if they win their remaining three games.

A win might be enough for second, but it might not even get you third.

Kilwinning have two games to play, and if they win both they'd go above Clydebank, and Cumnock would also go above Clydebank if they win their remaining three games.

I've done the math as they say, should have said I'd be very optimistic a win tonight will be enough. Cos umm urr.

• 3 weeks later...

Mark Burbidge picked up the Bankie Babes, Supporters Club, UCS Trust, Bobby Wood Award, Player's Player, and the main award of the evening, the Clydebank FC Player of The Year for season 2015/16.

Nicky Little picked up Top Scorer award after equalling the record set by Darian MacKinnon of 21 league goals.

Josh Lumsden was the other award winner, picking up 'Individual Performance' for his immense saves against Auchinleck Talbot in the West of Scotland Cup.

Archived