Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mccann has retired (thank f**k) Liam campbell not signed yet as far as I know Stewart away 2 vol n verlaque is supposed 2 be in Spain for a trial (dunno if I believe that lol) diamond for life why r u on a clydebank thread piss off eh worry about ur own team (s)

f**k airdrie

Mon the papers

Apparently we have signed someone from Dumbarton. Don't know who but.

Think we will see a few announced this week with contracts ending etc

Mccann has retired (thank f**k) Liam campbell not signed yet as far as I know Stewart away 2 vol n verlaque is supposed 2 be in Spain for a trial (dunno if I believe that lol) diamond for life why r u on a clydebank thread piss off eh worry about ur own team (s)

f**k airdrie

Mon the papers

Young Sean Stewart away to VOL?

Surely not? Unless its a loan deal

Awk gees peace. It's the official clydebank thread on this forum.

Fs some people

Aye, FS, some people. What makes you think it's official? It's your view, nobody else's and certainly not the view of Clydebabnk FC, so it's not "official". Are you speaking on behalf of the club? No! So it's the Official BankieBear thread.

Aye, FS, some people. What makes you think it's official? It's your view, nobody else's and certainly not the view of Clydebabnk FC, so it's not "official". Are you speaking on behalf of the club? No! So it's the Official BankieBear thread.

So sue me

Ok will come clean deleted my cheeky post for a few mins ago .

Want to ask a serious question Goldenhill 21s just won aa really tough west premier league without losing a game , obviously a top side at that level , not to far from clydebank at all , maybe wee chance of nipping in and taking on one or two of their top player for the bankies , since the bankies own 21s team are no longer playing ( think i got that right ) .

Think the bankies are looking at totally rebuilding and consolidating next season , thing is and i rate mcghee as a good manager but maybe after 10-12 years maybe now would of been an ideal time to bring a new guy in( maybe guy late 30's not long finished playing ) with fresh ideas for the big rebuilding job. It must be a daunting thought for him having to totally rebuild clydebank again.

He has been in the paper saying it's a completely different side we will be seeing next season so we will see on that front. I know clydebank have been looking at 4 or 5 players from very good amateur teams

That's a decent idea along with 3 or 4 good 21's and add to that the best seasoned juniors you can get and you will probably do alright next season. What all these new guys will need is someone with the fire , the freshness to get the best out of them . 10 -12 years at the helm at any club will take it's toll , interesting to see if mcghee can do it.

Surprised at that to be honest, thought he looked decent if a little lightweight.

I thought he should have been given a chance ahead of Shelvey.

Heard the boy Stewart was a bit unreliable , he supposedly didn't turn up for a game citing he was unwell, but his facebook page showed hed been out on the piss the night before. He also turned up for a game twenty mins before KO....Hes either unreliable or a total zoomer ...You decide !!

Archived