Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

Lots of efforts.whats your interest if I might courteously ask ?

Crowds in the 300 - 500 region except for bigger games. V ambitious but without major funding or currently own ground.

Just an interested bystander/wellwisher. I have been along a couple times as I'm nearby and would just like to know more about how the club are getting on as I'd like to see them reach perhaps a more 'appropriate' level for a Clydebank team.

Obviously the ground is an issue but do the club/fans have an appetite for the Lowland League or, more likely by the time a ground solution is found, a Lowland league 2?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ambition to play at the highest level we can. As you say ... the park is the key. We continue to make efforts in that front. Why don't you stop to have a chat next time you're down

That would be good. Had planned to go yesterday with Morton playing Friday but something came up at home. Unfortunately I don't think an up to date fixture list is on the website to have a look at when I could next go.

Strange, why are we playing yoker again when there is still a handful of teams we haven't played yet?

Strange??? We've been in the Juniors since 2003, very little is strange these days!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

A share in owning the club ( incl certificate )

A vote at AGM - all directors are voted on by trust

A newsletter by e-mail

A warm feeling

What you forgot to mention was that the "Warm feeling" is you breathing in their ear as you try to punt a 50/50 draw ticket BB !

What are the chances of the game being on tomorrow, suppose to be dry all night and tomorrow.

A rare win over Yoker would be a nice gift at this time of year, and to keep within touching distance of Largs who look to be pulling away from the field.

Archived