Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reckless - yes

Dangerous - nowhere near

Penalty and yellow correct decision

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that, having seen the video. At the time it happened I didn't have a clear view, but my friends who were close to the incident thought it was a clear red card offence. But we accept that the referee didn't think so, the same as he didn't think Denis McLaughlin deserved a second yellow card earlier in the match, so it's swings and roundabouts I suppose. Jonny Boal is expected to be out for about 6 weeks, by the way, ankle ligament damage.

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that, having seen the video. At the time it happened I didn't have a clear view, but my friends who were close to the incident thought it was a clear red card offence. But we accept that the referee didn't think so, the same as he didn't think Denis McLaughlin deserved a second yellow card earlier in the match, so it's swings and roundabouts I suppose. Jonny Boal is expected to be out for about 6 weeks, by the way, ankle ligament damage.

I wish the boy a speedy recovery, as well as the two lads involved in the horrendous clash of heads. I still think the yellow was the correct decision. You will see worse challenges go unpunished (arguably the challenge on Mort in the second half), unfortunately the boy has picked up a bad injury.

The number 2 also could have seen a second yellow btw ;)

I seen a pic of the 2 players involved in the head knocks there noses r all over the place. Committed challenge from both knowing they had 2 go for it but also expected 2 get smashed aswell but they done each other lol. Hope the 2 of them a speedy recovery and the boy with the ankle knock yellow card yes pen yes end of.

Mon the papers.

Another good win, covered very well by the highlights. Some strike by Barclay.

Thought the tackle discussed above was dealt with correctly. Penalty and a yellow looked right to me. Understand that the boy got injured, but that doesn't mean the tackle was overly reckless or dangerous, it was just unfortunate that he was caught.

Wit can be said about yesterday well we were shite we couldn't defend or score our captain is running about no got a clue wit 2 do apart from try 2 kick people. Sooner vezza is made captain the better. The ref was a belter hope he gets fast tracked n never does another clydebank game in his life he was terrible (for both sides I should mention am no bitter that way) the Largs game plan worked n we didn't change it till 12 minutes 2 go WTF. this result will probably do us good for the long run. Onto forfar next wee result up there is needed. Am sober aswell before people think this is a drunken post. Cheers

Mon the papers

Glad I'm home next weekend and missed the game on Saturday. I want to keep up the 100% record I've had since moving here.

Shame to lose but would have taken this position before a ball was kicked.

Archived