Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't much of a contest last week, but lumsden pulled off a cracking save when the game was still 2-0.

Should be a tougher test tomorrow against Bellshill who beat Ardrossan 2 nil.Ardrossan i thought looked a decent team when we played them on the opening weekend.

Already looking like the weird and wonderful league that it normally is. We've gone out and tried to control games early on by scoring and then keeping the pressure on. It's been good to watch but another 2 teams are currently on full points ... so to paraphrase Lena Martell - "one game at a time sweet Budgie" ... that'll do for me

yep am leaving myself open 2 lots of criticism if we get beat but that's life. Someone will beat us this season but it won't be very often

Mon the papers

Agree. Defence looks solid midfield is controlling games and the front 3 are running riot. Have absolutely no doubt we will be going up this season

Calm down. Short memories from last season. One game at a time.

don't remember anyone sating we'd win the league last season. The super 1st is a very hard league but we're playing well and why shouldn't we be happy. We didn't have much 2 celebrate last season

Mon the papers

Archived