Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy watching clydebanks highlights great coverage looks like a young team assembled this season the left back Patterson always catches the eye with his forward running and crossing, the two lads signed from VOC looked to have settled in quickly think their fans will be confident in this group of players having a successful season.

Average age of the squad is 22 / 23 I think. Guys that age will make mistakes and we just need to give them time to adjust to the higher level and be a bit tolerant of the errors. They have the potential to do very well though.

I see forth (who we have drawn in the second round) have today went into abeyance? For the rest of the season.

Does this mean we have a by in this round

Confused...you didn't draw Forth Wanderers...you got Forfar West End.

Have either of them gone into abeyance ?

argubly poorest performance to date but a win nonetheless and through to the next round. Lot of changes in the side today, does he stick with a winning team next week?

No chance - If Halliday and Kasabundi are fit they come back in for MacKinnon and Holms for me. Might be harder for Hash to get in if O'Neill is fit . Difficult decision might be re Barclay who has come in the last two games and been excellent. Would have Bubba in if fit as well

Considering the number of players we had missing and the injuries to O'Neill and Burbidge during the game I'm happy to get into the next round. First half hour we were excellent and if Holms puts us 3-0 up on the half hour that could have been game over there and then.

Good performances from Shelvey , Allan and Barclay again today.

Personally wouldnt stick with today's team as usual 11 that have played previous (particularly back 4) have looked a lot more solid than todays. Barclay has shown up well however so think he has earnt himself a spot. Allan has became first name on the team sheet with his performances this season long may that continue

Archived