Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIME FOR CHANGE

Clydebank FC is stale - Fresh approach needed.       

So what do you suggest? Is it a change of manager you want?

good response from the team last night, look a far better side when they get the ball down and play! Draw between kilwinning and cumnock is prob the result we were looking for also. Promotion still a hard ask but would be good if we could take it right to the wire, which I think this young team are capable of when they play to their potential 

Clydebank were unlucky today...... we were the better team 1st half for sure....talbot more in it the 2nd half and forcing our keeper to make some fine saves..... the talbot no2 should be ashamed of himself for screaming like a bitch and getting kasubandi booked which lead to his sending off....the tackle looked fine to me ,it was just that kasubandi was running at full pelt into the tackle and the no2 screamed at the tackle but miraculously recovered and showed no sign of injury just 30 seconds later....... embarrassing....... good performance from Clydebank today....talbot nowt special

Clydebank were unlucky today...... we were the better team 1st half for sure....talbot more in it the 2nd half and forcing our keeper to make some fine saves..... the talbot no2 should be ashamed of himself for screaming like a bitch and getting kasubandi booked which lead to his sending off....the tackle looked fine to me ,it was just that kasubandi was running at full pelt into the tackle and the no2 screamed at the tackle but miraculously recovered and showed no sign of injury just 30 seconds later....... embarrassing....... good performance from Clydebank today....talbot nowt special

kasubandi got a needless first booking for punching the ball in response to a decision going for Talbot, and it's risky for any player to slide in on a booking. That said, I'm very happy with how our team played, we should've scored in first half and were made to rue those missed chances

Talbot didn't need to be nowt special. Should have scored at least 4 or 5 in 2nd half goalkeeper had some good saves

the Bot I saw today are a shadow of their former selves. They've abandoned their attractive footballing style that made teams fear them imo. I say this having had the Talbot fans around me as I filmed say this to me! Was a cracking game of football though

Talbot didn't need to be nowt special. Should have scored at least 4 or 5 in 2nd half goalkeeper had some good saves

just as well cause you aint ...we should have beat you today and you know it....should have been 2 up within 15 mins....we bossed the midfield first half and were the better team..... nowt special.

I wonder if Talbot's No 2 is related to Blantyre Vics No 4...numerous times today, against Kilsyth, when he got challenged he screamed like a wee lassie who'a doll had been taken off her. Embarrassing..even some of his team mates looked embarrassed. Hope he gets a new pair of tights for his next game.

Lol you got beat ffs. The bankies won't know this but it take a lot out players to be continually at the top of your game year in year out.

When you ever get there gies a shout.

Why are the mighty Talbot fans so infuriated by the comments a few a Bankies fans? You won, well done. Penalties against 10 men from the division below. Not caring if you had your under 17s out to be honest. Enjoy the next round.

I thought we were excellent today, best we've probably looked in a game vs Talbot first half. 2nd was different but for Josh keeping us in it. Sending off for stupidity alone flying in to a tackle on a yellow.

Not sure about the attractive football Talbot always been direct nothing changed on that front. But as noted, few regulars out and underperformed yet still won that's all that matters and sign of a big team. Chance missed for us but encouraging to see some decent stuff given our recent poor form

Archived