Season prediction

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All my predictions were based on the fact I've never ever seen us finish lower than 4th and I genuinely never thought that would've happened, Todd Lumsden though.... I underestimated his ineptness. I should've listened to Gemmell.

We have been a shambles, so many players in and out, left with an unbalanced young squad with a load of loans.

The mismanagement of the team this year has just been to a level I never thought possible. I really hope no other teams fans have to endure what we did in the future, we took one for the team.

All my predictions were based on the fact I've never ever seen us finish lower than 4th and I genuinely never thought that would've happened, Todd Lumsden though.... I underestimated his ineptness. I should've listened to Gemmell.

We have been a shambles, so many players in and out, left with an unbalanced young squad with a load of loans.

The mismanagement of the team this year has just been to a level I never thought possible. I really hope no other teams fans have to endure what we did in the future, we took one for the team.

Todd Lumsden-----> Billy Brown

Archived