Season prediction

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are having a laugh mate Clyde are finishing higher than that behave lol

no sure what you basing that on, just because you think you will finish higher, it does not mean you will

Montrose in 4th?they literally have about enough for a game of 7 a side

not sure if this is literally the stupidest post on here or not........................, yes it is, literally still weeks til the season starts, champ

I predict that everyone will lose points to each other and it will be a really exciting run-in.

I also predict that having flushed out the Clyde infrastructure Barry Ferguson will buyout Clyde and give it to one of his kids for Christmas as the other two weans already got a train set and a racing car set and the third one asked for a cowboy outfit :lol:

no sure what you basing that on, just because you think you will finish higher, it does not mean you will

not sure if this is literally the stupidest post on here or not........................, yes it is, literally still weeks til the season starts, champ

but if you're making predictions for the season, looking at the current squads and how you expect them to recruit, I wouldn't have Montrose as high as 4th?

but if you're making predictions for the season, looking at the current squads and how you expect them to recruit, I wouldn't have Montrose as high as 4th?

looking at current squads on the 22nd of June, 6 weeks, before a ball is kicked and making predictions at this time is pointless, I would suggest we both have no clue at all, how any of the teams recruitment will pan out

looking at current squads on the 22nd of June, 6 weeks, before a ball is kicked and making predictions at this time is pointless, I would suggest we both have no clue at all, how any of the teams recruitment will pan out

I was really just asking why the poster thought Montrose would finish 4th

Let's be serious now

Arbroath

East Fife

Stirling Albion

Berwick

Annan

Montrose

Elgin

East Stirling

Clyde

Queens Park

Should be about right. ....

you my man are nuts if you think clyde or queens will prop up the league

Surprised East Fife are in some people's top four. As things stand we are relegation candidates. I'll predict once teams have teams.

Quite right. In that regard the four teams that have good sized squads signed up should be regarded as favourites I suppose (Clyde, Stirling, QP and Arbroath).

From what I can tell, there are currently 133 players signed up by League 2 teams. An average squad will have 20 players showing there's going to be quite a bit of movement still.

Four teams don't even have a full squad of 11 players. Too early for predictions.

There's not an obvious stand-out just now; there's not a team who are obviously going to score a number of goals. I've done a fairly straightforward (and limited) analysis looking at the number of 14/15 league goals that each team currently has in their squad and I wouldn't be too worried as an East Fife fan; you actually have as many goals as any other team despite having a small squad. Smith and Austin will score enough goals to keep you comfortably safe.

I don't begrudge the job facing the guys at Montrose. Some job on their hands to replace the 11 goals that Wood got in the league, and improve that defence. Certainly wouldn't be tipping them to finish fourth just now.

Archived