Season prediction

What do you think the table will be come the end of the season. Still canny tell how good some teams will be so hurry up and sign c*nts.

Arbroath

Clyde *

QP

Stirling

Elgin

Annan

Berwick

Fife

Montrose

Shire

*promotion

Edit: the top 4 is a stick on IMO

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many players have Queens Park lost in the summer? If they've kept the majority of last seasons squad I can see them winning it. I'd be happy with 4th for us

ye we've kept the vast majority of our players. The only players that haven't signed on again that were first team regulars are shaun rooney and shaun Fraser and we seem to be apparently signing some good players for next season. Hopfuelly this will be qp's year

ye we've kept the vast majority of our players. The only players that haven't signed on again that were first team regulars are shaun rooney and shaun Fraser and we seem to be apparently signing some good players for next season. Hopfuelly this will be qp's year

Darren Miller/Slattery/Moore aswell no?

Moore and slattery were only loans anyway and to be honest I'm particularly bothered that they're not coming back. Moore didn't play much anyway. Forgot about miller and yes we need a replacement for him

Moore and slattery were only loans anyway and to be honest I'm particularly bothered that they're not coming back. Moore didn't play much anyway. Forgot about miller and yes we need a replacement for him

Archived