Rumour Mill

Neutral1873

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeh ok pal.....damien....deltic...sound.

Craig Thomson and Lee Currie will b the best central midfield in that league by a stretch

Craig Thompson is still a dirty perverted beast who preys on wee girls ! Shouldn't get anywhere near a football team. Then again Edinburgh is a different breed

Have I drifted onto some sick gaming forum?

It seems that's the way many threads gave gone, it's like being in a parallel universe looking down and feeling no part of it! Strange behaviour by many on here in recent weeks, must be gagging for a game of junior fitbaw!

Oh Damien, we can all tell you're just a virtuous wee rose in bloom. The Thompson thing has been done. You're just fuckin boring everyone.

From a football perspective those 2 players should be a decent pairing.

It seems that's the way many threads gave gone, it's like being in a parallel universe looking down and feeling no part of it! Strange behaviour by many on here in recent weeks, must be gagging for a game of junior fitbaw!

Get him telt , he is one of yours.

I can't think of many Hearts fans who come to watch us and I could probably name the Pumphy crowd before the game.I think your at the wind up m8 and you are really a Gers fan,can't see many Hearts fans not knowing when Hearts were formed and u certainly weren't born in 1873. Pm who u are or introduce yourself next game were both at.

Was a genuine mistake when setting up my username as I am bit old for this computer malarkey. Will see you at first league game.

Archived