Rumour Mill

Neutral1873

Well after years of reading this forum and months of the misses nagging me to join instead of telling her everything that is said on here and what I would reply I have gave in a joined, Only to realise I created my username wrong! GOOD START.

Pumphy are my junior club and I head along to as many games as I can (if I am not at the hearts game) but also try head to as many games in West Lothian as possible.

anyway the reason I joined as I have heard some interesting transfer rumours and wondered if anyone can confirm/deny or add their own?

Roddy and Ruauri heading to Boness from Lithgy?

Mark Cowan heading to Fauldhouse from Boness?

Colin Leiper from Boness to Lithgy?

Ross Donnelly, Clark Campbell and Gary Shanks from Fauldhouse to Broxburn?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after years of reading this forum and months of the misses nagging me to join instead of telling her everything that is said on here and what I would reply I have gave in a joined, Only to realise I created my username wrong! GOOD START.

Pumphy are my junior club and I head along to as many games as I can (if I am not at the hearts game) but also try head to as many games in West Lothian as possible.

anyway the reason I joined as I have heard some interesting transfer rumours and wondered if anyone can confirm/deny or add their own?

Roddy and Ruauri heading to Boness from Lithgy?

Mark Cowan heading to Fauldhouse from Boness?

Colin Leiper from Boness to Lithgy?

Ross Donnelly, Clark Campbell and Gary Shanks from Fauldhouse to Broxburn?

Roddy and ruari re-signed for the rose

If Nitten have lee currie and Craig Thomson playing in the middle they should win the league

Very good signing indeed (if true)

not seen many confirmations of signings yet, Is today the day they can be completed?

I hope not. If that is the kind of player McGlynn is going to bring in it is going to be a long hard season.

pre season starting soon most of the "bigger clubs" already got there business done, Are Lithgy going to fall further behind this year do you fear?

we appear to be signing Gary Millar ex broxburn, fauldhouse and Bellshill. Any good?

We had him for last pre-season and he done really well scoring a few along the way ,most notably 2 goals in a victory over Talbot,

He left soon after as we had a few strikers at the time...

Haha I am not pumphy man/Gordon! Although have met him on a few occasions.

I can't think of many Hearts fans who come to watch us and I could probably name the Pumphy crowd before the game.I think your at the wind up m8 and you are really a Gers fan,can't see many Hearts fans not knowing when Hearts were formed and u certainly weren't born in 1873. Pm who u are or introduce yourself next game were both at.

Archived