Ardeer Thistle 2015-16

ardeerultra

Why don't you join the Ardeer committee and help introduce your ideas & actually see first hand the work that goes on to keep Ardeer going? Junior committee's are always looking for new members to help out in any way they can that's if you actually wish to help! To be honest it seems like your a fan of a local rival trying to stir up shit with Ardeer for some reason or a pissed off ex player or coach.

Edited by Shannon

Well said Shannon.

I've got no issue with constructive criticism. Ardeer, and most other clubs, could potentially have a better committee, or a better management team, but to call the people who are actually doing their best to run the club "a disgrace" for not stepping aside for persons unknown that are allegedly waiting in the wings but unwilling to help unless they get their way is out of order IMO.

People who would put the club and team before themselves, which hasn`t been the case for a long long time.

The present committee is full of family members and most of them think that the club belongs tae them.

The Manager has been an excellent servant tae us but he`s very limited in the job and in recruiting players who are able to play at the level required.

The assistant manager has been a leach of the club Secretary since he came to us and hasn`t got a clue about management at junior level but walks around the place as if hes Alan Sugar in his committe role / Alex Ferguson in his assistant managers role.

Look over the last few years. This committee has blamed at least the previos 3 management teams at the club and during that time this same committee is still running oor team like a Sunday pub outfit (no offence to some sunday teams cause there ran better). Its never them and they dont take accountability for where we are the now.

The most productive thing the committee ever done was 2 year ago, when they brought in somebody who knew the game inside oot and things were happening on and off the park. We even got promotion for the 1st time ever and had a few very good players while gettin rid of the rubbish.

12 months on fae Cookie n the Cat leavin and look where we are. The good players have mostly left and the rubbish has returned. We are in fact close to foldin because we arnae able tae attract players except for the same rubbish that we used tae have.

Its about time this committee said enoughs enough an stepped aside tae gave others a chance.

But the only way anyone will come ito Ardeer is if we clear the decks and that means every member ae that committee goin as its useless fae top tae bottom.

Dont bother askin who will come in, as the interested people will only come in if or when the whole present committee goes.

Threson for this is only because ae what happened last year when Mr Ardeer (who thinks the team belongs tae him) resigned and then withdrew his resignation when he realised the club would go on without him an his hangers oan.

Al no be wastin any mare ae ma cash until yous are away as yees are a disgrace tae Ardeer n the toon.

A said it already an will say it again. These guys would rather see the club go than thaem.

Yees are a disgrace every wan ae yees.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Outside looking in, I would say your management are the problem. Very aggressive and abusive to everyone, even their own players. There are a good few talented players at the club but it just seems to be managed wrong. This is just my opinion and good luck for the rest of the season

Committee's work very hard to keep clubs going and give up a lot of their spare time in doing so. By staying away George-Best7 does not help the problem but add to it financially when money will be tight already at Ardeer. As for having good players the unfortunate thing these days is that there are not many players who actually stay for the love of the club but for the money they are paid and this may be more at other clubs than what Ardeer pay. If you dont have the funds available to replace the good players as you say then you are going to get the level of player you can afford

Remember yer not far away, Ye have upset a few people and Believe me yer words won't be forgotten

Just out of curiosity have you ever actually ever posted anything constructive or anything about a game ?? Edited by Fuzzy

Committee's work very hard to keep clubs going and give up a lot of their spare time in doing so. By staying away George-Best7 does not help the problem but add to it financially when money will be tight already at Ardeer. As for having good players the unfortunate thing these days is that there are not many players who actually stay for the love of the club but for the money they are paid and this may be more at other clubs than what Ardeer pay. If you dont have the funds available to replace the good players as you say then you are going to get the level of player you can afford

Agree wae this in a well ran club but the problem wae Ardeer is that oor committee is mainly made up fae family and they seem tae think its their club.

Theres 2 gid reasons why potential candidates wouldnae join that committee.

The first is that oor committee is toothless when it comes tae raisin cash since Cookie n the Cat left as they done aw the fundraisin thumselves.

The second is that oor committee is mare interested in havin a piss up than runnin the club right.

Aboot no havin money. Again when Cookie n the Cat wiz here we ran a weekly super 6s and had gid fundraisers whit raised loads ae cash. Sadly and because naebudy knew where the dosh went, the super 6s folded cause nabudy would put money in.

The bit aboot the players. It`s a known fact that Cookie n Cat had some really gid players playing for pennies or nuhin cause they knew the club wiz headin in the rite direction. Sadly most the players are away noo cause were in a mess an the rest are likely tae follow soon.

Oor committee can duck n dive an try tae blame everybuddy n thur granny. The truth is that they have killed the club over the last few years oan their watch and will keep daein it until it folds.

The only people who defend thum on here noo is thumselves (Markaa) or thur boy (hahahahahahahahaha).

Honestly, Ye just cannae embarrass these folk.

Agree wae this in a well ran club but the problem wae Ardeer is that oor committee is mainly made up fae family and they seem tae think its their club.

Theres 2 gid reasons why potential candidates wouldnae join that committee.

The first is that oor committee is toothless when it comes tae raisin cash since Cookie n the Cat left as they done aw the fundraisin thumselves.

The second is that oor committee is mare interested in havin a piss up than runnin the club right.

Aboot no havin money. Again when Cookie n the Cat wiz here we ran a weekly super 6s and had gid fundraisers whit raised loads ae cash. Sadly and because naebudy knew where the dosh went, the super 6s folded cause nabudy would put money in.

The bit aboot the players. It`s a known fact that Cookie n Cat had some really gid players playing for pennies or nuhin cause they knew the club wiz headin in the rite direction. Sadly most the players are away noo cause were in a mess an the rest are likely tae follow soon.

Oor committee can duck n dive an try tae blame everybuddy n thur granny. The truth is that they have killed the club over the last few years oan their watch and will keep daein it until it folds.

The only people who defend thum on here noo is thumselves (Markaa) or thur boy (hahahahahahahahaha).

Honestly, Ye just cannae embarrass these folk.

I'm not defending anyone nor do I need to, i just found it fucking hysterical. Who are you? You know who I am, I'm not hard to miss. Your big enough to write your opinion but not big enough to say who you are. :-D :-D :-D fuckin pussy Edited by ardeerultra

Add another person to the list who is defending the committee ya absolute banger.

It was hard enough for me to read your post but I think I grasped what your saying.

Look, if the committee didn't have the best interests of the club at heart then it would have folded long before now.

I think that's all the proof you need.

Add another person to the list who is defending the committee ya absolute banger.

It was hard enough for me to read your post but I think I grasped what your saying.

Look, if the committee didn't have the best interests of the club at heart then it would have folded long before now.

I think that's all the proof you need.

Long time no see! How are you doing?

Total mess with regard to player numbers and availability.To make matters worse they sold Bonner without having someone signed to take his place.Some think that George Best above is Bonner, but I don't know.Whoever it is they know a fair bit about the club.Having said that I'm finished down there anyway for more than one reason. There was a decision made at the AGM to remove a guy from the committee,my wife is afraid of him,and lo and behold we go back at the start of the season and this guy has been resurrected.What's the point? After the Darvel game some guys were saying threats had been made to pensioners by a section of the Ardeer support.I don't have any reason to disbelieve them.They were also saying threats and abuse were roared from the car as they left.The whole of Darvel heard that! Enough of being associated with all that.What I will say about the committee is that if a certain member decides to walk at any time the club is in big trouble as he brings money into the club almost singlehandedly.Having said that Ardeer are hardly unique in that respect.Anyway those only my opinions,but I'm sticking by them.

Edited by DOA

I'm sorry to hear that John.

I guarantee you I know who that particular committee member is.

He's got teeth like a row of condemned houses and looks like he eats...well...nothing really.

Am I right?

As for the some of the young and not-so-young followers (and I say SOME, not ALL) they are an absolute disgrace.

I've been at more than one game where they've been all mouth and as soon as the Police arrive they turn into wee mice.

Some of the other lads are decent blokes though, it's just the absolute reprobates that unfortunately tar them with the same brush.

Don't know if you'll know this guy. Maybe that he appeared after your departure. Haven't got close enough to examine this guy's teeth I must admit.The younger ones have disappeared to be replaced by another few slightly older ones.You're right some of them are ok but some still come up with cringe worthy antics.My days were numbered any way as my health is worse than bad.

Don't know if you'll know this guy. Maybe that he appeared after your departure. Haven't got close enough to examine this guy's teeth I must admit.The younger ones have disappeared to be replaced by another few slightly older ones.You're right some of them are ok but some still come up with cringe worthy antics.My days were numbered any way as my health is worse than bad.

It's guys like you with your negativity who ruin junior football, one week your all for this club and then the next your finished when the going gets tough. By the sounds of it Ardeer will be happily rid of you and that mongrel of yours. Your dug is welcome to come back tho

It's guys like you with your negativity who ruin junior football, one week your all for this club and then the next your finished when the going gets tough. By the sounds of it Ardeer will be happily rid of you and that mongrel of yours. Your dug is welcome to come back tho

Another committee member who cannae take hearin the truth.

Whit happened tae the friendly wae Winton last nite. No enough players, AGAIN !!!!.

Dae yees no get it. We need tae have players tae play games.

Yees havnae a clue whit yees are daen and the proof is right in front ae yur een.

Time for yees tae smell the coffee insteed ae the drink and jog right on oot ae the club.

The only guy worth keepin is Del and av nae idea how he can work wae yous lot.

Edited by george_best7

I was down there when things were worse than they are now and put quite a lot of money in to keep the club going as well you utter fool.Ardeer will probably be happy to get rid of me though,I ask too many questions. Edited by DOA

Another committee member who cannae take hearin the truth.

Whit happened tae the friendly wae Winton last nite. No enough players, AGAIN !!!!.

Dae yees no get it. We need tae have players tae play games.

Yees havnae a clue whit yees are daen and the proof is right in front ae yur een.

Time for yees tae smell the coffee insteed ae the drink and jog right on oot ae the club.

The only guy worth keepin is Del and av nae idea how he can work wae yous lot.

But ur ripping dell by saying there's no players wanting to play Ya trumpet

Come down and you run the club yourself and bring in this amazing new commitee. Guys like you pop up every now and again. All talk and no action. Loved how you described the assistant as well.

Funny George bonner how you have went from team to team, you slag everyone from top to bottom you were also heard with mick holden slagging dell behind his back so don't give us your pish.!

Edited by barrybeagle