EOS Qualifying Cup 2015-16

HibeeJibee

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have played it at Blackburn, we charge less and a bit closer to EK :-)

Agreed Burnie man,far more central for both sides with Blackburn being in the Western side of West Lothian unlike Broxburn which is in the far eastern side of the county.All the same should be a cracking final between 2 very good sides.

Whitehill Welfare - cup finals v non-Lothians/Borders teams since 1987:we defo played a cup final at cumbernauld

1995-96 EOS League Cup ... v Annan Athletic ... at Netherdale, Galashiels

1998-99 EOS League Cup ... v Threave Rovers ... at Netherdale, Galashiels

2006-07 EOS League Cup ... v Annan Athletic ... at Islecroft, Dalbeattie

1993-94 Scottish Qualifying Cup (South) ... v St Cuthbert Wanderers ... at Galabank, Annan

1994-95 Scottish Qualifying Cup (South) ... v Burntisland Shipyard ... at Forthbank, Stirling

1995-96 Scottish Qualifying Cup (South) ... v Annan Athletic ... at Palmerston, Dumfries

1997-98 Scottish Qualifying Cup (South) ... v Annan Athletic ... at Almondvale, Livingston

1999-00 Scottish Qualifying Cup (South) ... v Threave Rovers ... at Forthbank, Stirling

2002-03 Scottish Qualifying Cup (South) ... v Threave Rovers ... at Forthbank, Stirling

2012-13 South Challenge Cup ... v Dalbeattie Star ... at Galabank, Annan

Spartans - cup finals v non-Lothians/Borders teams since 1987:

2015-16 EOS Qualifying Cup ... v East Kilbride ... at Albyn Park, Broxburn

2009-10 King Cup ... v Stirling University ... at Ferguson Park, Rosewell

2010-11 King Cup ... v Stirling University ... at Community Stadium, Falkirk

2011-12 King Cup ... v Stirling University ... at Ferguson Park, Rosewell

2013-14 King Cup ... v Berwick Rangers EOS ... at St Mark's Park, Edinburgh

2002-03 Scottish Qualifying Cup (South) ... v Tarff Rovers ... at Palmerston, Dumfries

2005-06 Scottish Qualifying Cup (South) ... v Threave Rovers ... at Raydale, Gretna

2009-10 South Challenge Cup ... v Gretna 2008 ... at Tynecastle Stadium, Edinburgh

Broxburn for the final.

Cue all sorts of theories over them potentially looking to join the lowland.

OR, just realise that geographically its a decent shout and that its a surface that will be guaranteed to be in good nick at that time of year. Also not give any team an advantage as both play on high quality artificial surfaces......

I hear Lowland League football could well be coming to Broxburn very soon ...

Off top of my heed Threave Rovers v ww ?? - Forthbank, 1999-00 & 2002-03

Might have been Stirling though I'm sure that was against Burntisland Shipyard ? - Forthbank, 1994-95

Could be wrong though.

Whitehill defo played a final at cumbernauld...I'd go as far to say John bird scored 2/3 that day

I'm sure it was the Threave 4 nil game....I remember the ground being 8n the middle of nowhere with some brewers fayre type pub the nearest...could be a description off Stirling but I remember the red seats.....il stand corrected if wrong but I'm 99% sure

I'm sure it was the Threave 4 nil game....I remember the ground being 8n the middle of nowhere with some brewers fayre type pub the nearest...could be a description off Stirling but I remember the red seats.....il stand corrected if wrong but I'm 99% sure

That describes both Forthbank and Broadwood. Both in the middle of nowhere with Brewers Fayre type places next to them.

Do you remember seeing a Morrisons store or smelling a sewage works? If so Forthbank. :-)

That describes both Forthbank and Broadwood. Both in the middle of nowhere with Brewers Fayre type places next to them.

Do you remember seeing a Morrisons store or smelling a sewage works? If so Forthbank. :-)

think we used to go to Alex smiths pub before games at Stirling....big snooker room if my memory serves me right

Archived